Op de website van VirtualDub lezen we dat versie 1.5.4 van dit populaire en gratis video-editing programma beschikbaar is voor download. Tussen wat gebabbel over Visual Studio .NET 2003 door informeert de maker ons over wat er veranderd is in de nieuwe release:
* Added workaround for infinite B-frame delay interaction with DivX 5.0.5 Pro.
* File information for AVI files now shows estimated bitrate.
* Fixed race condition in processing pipeline shutdown that was more likely to occur in Windows 95/98.
* Key frame markers were getting written on some drop frames when upsampling the video stream.
* MPEG code was issuing warnings whenever decode time- stamps were more than 0.62s apart; this has been fixed to use the actual spec limit of 0.7s.
* Operation couldn't be aborted while B-frame lag frames were being flushed at the end.
* Fixed a bad error message that displayed a bogus filename.[break]De nieuwe versie van het programma is hier op te halen.