Archos heeft voor de Jukebox Multimedia 20 firmware versie 1.1.6 uitgebracht. In deze nieuwe release zijn de volgende veranderingen aangebracht:
[break] De enige mogelijkheid om je Jukebox up te graden is op de volgende manier:[/break] 1. Drag-and-Drop the Archos Firmware file AJBM.ajz into Jukebox Multimedia Drive/Icon.
- Fixed bug: avi stops and is well saved now, when battery is low and auto shutdown runs
- Fixed bug: time/date stamp is now well set in all recorded file(jpg/avi/mp3)
- Fixed bug: MPEG4 decoder upgrade ( Xvid decoding bug-fix)
- Fixed bug: When copying large amount of data from SM/CF unit will not power down immediately after copying finished.
- Fixed audio2video sync for AVI playback for low MP3 bitrates
- Fixed AVI playing very fast at the end
- Fixed AVI sometimes hanging at the end
- Fixed bug: Battery icon is displayed only when level measure is valid
- Display: Track display changed to 4 digits
- New Functionality: Added option "shuffle playlist" in playlist editor which will randomize the playlist
- New Functionality: Maximum setting of PowerOffTime changes to "never", unit is always on
- New Functionality: Maximum setting of BackLightTIme changes to "never", backlight is always on
2. Safely disconnect unit from your Computer.
3. Turn the JBMM (Jukebox MultiMedia) power back on, press the SETUP key (F1), arrow down to SETTING and UPDATE FIRMWARE. Press on setup key F1 (YES) to confirm and upgrade. Once the upgrade is done, press any key to continue.
4. Restart JB, the new firmware version can be confirmed in the Menu, Setup, Settings and Firmware Version.