De nVidia Omega-drivers zijn zodanig getweakt, dat je betere graphics hebt in games. Deze zijn gebaseerd op de Detonator-drivers van het gelijknamig bedrijf. Versie 1.4072 van deze Omega-drivers zijn gebaseerd op de Detonators 40.72 en kent onder meer de volgende veranderingen:
New in this version (1.4072):
- Based in the 40.72 Official Drivers. (9x/ME/2k/XP)
- Changed my version number of the drivers to better reflect which nvidia drivers they are based on. (9x/ME/2k/XP)
- New control panel extensions included. (9x/ME/2k/XP)
- Various settings modified to conform to new menu options. (9x/ME/2k/XP)
- Important note: The refresh rate tool provided by nvidia in the new control panel will NOT work with my drivers, you still have to use refresh force to get your desired refresh rates. This will be fixed in the next release, as soon as I figure out the new "compact" resolution system in the INF. (If someone knows how to work with it let me know) (2k/XP)
When installing the 2k/XP drivers you will receive a message asking for a missing file called "NVRSENG.dll", just SKIP the file, I removed that file intentionally since it was causing explorer errors when opening the Windows Control Panel in some computers, the file is NOT necesary (just a help DLL file), it's just that I forgot to remove it from the INF file.