Adobe heeft versie 13.0 uitgebracht van Flash Player en de Integrated Runtime. Met Adobe Flash Player is het mogelijk om Flash-content, voornamelijk swf-bestanden, op de computer af te spelen. Onder meer populaire videosites als YouTube en Google Video bieden hun bezoekers de mogelijkheid om video's met de stand-alone-Flash Player af te spelen. Adobe AIR biedt een crossplatform-omgeving voor het ontwikkelen en afspelen van zogeheten Rich Internet Applications. De release notes voor deze uitgave zijn hieronder te vinden.
Fixed AIR Bugs
- Enhanced Supplementary Character Support for TextField
Characters from the Basic Multilingual Plane (BMP) with Unicode code points between U+10000 and U+10FFFF now work correctly in TextField controls. This change greatly enlarges the code point range we support, and now includes characters like emoticons and complex CCJK characters.
- New Stage3D Texture Wrapping Modes
Developers can currently set the wrapping mode of a texture to either clamp or repeat. Using the repeat option will repeat the texture on both the U and V axis. However, in some use cases, you may only want to repeat the texture on either the u or v axis.
This is now possible with the introduction of two new parameters:
REPEAT_U_CLAMP_V and CLAMP_U_REPEAT_V
- Stage3D Anti-Aliasing for Texture Rendering
Anti-Aliasing is a useful for improving perceived image quality. Hardware based Multisampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA) is now available on all desktop platforms. To enable MSAA, set the level from 0 to 4 using the antiAlias property of the Context3D.setRenderToTexture() method.
- 0 = 1 subsample, no antialiasing
- 1 = 2 subsamples, minimum quality antialiasing
- 2 = 4 subsamples, medium quality antialiasing
- 3 = 8 subsamples, high quality antialiasing
- 4 = 16 subsamples, maximum quality antialiasing
- GamePreview with Adobe AIR
Adobe AIR’s new Game Preview feature (for Android platforms only) lets users try your game and experience it first hand without installing a separate application. This feature is not restricted to games built using AIR but is available to all developers, irrespective of the technology that you may use to build your application. The fact that the AIR runtime is installed on more than 50 million devices, greatly multiplies the chances of your game being previewed and subsequently installed by game enthusiasts. Please see Game Preview With Adobe AIR for more details.
- Improved Packaging Engine - iOS - BETA
The new packaging engine is now more stable and works fine with a large number of apps. We have now added support for Action Script debugging and Advanced Telemetry support. To enable this feature, please use "-useLegacyAOT no" in the ADT command, before the signing options. As of now, this feature is not available within Flash Pro but it can still be used with Flash builder by adding the parameter -useLegacyAOT under the "Customize launch" option.
Here is an example ADT command for compiling an applications using “-useLegacyAOT no":
adt -package -target ( ipa-test | ipa-debug | ipa-app-store | ipa-ad-hoc) -useLegacyAOT no -provisioning-profile -keystore -storetype pkcs12 -storepass xxxx HelloWorld.ipa Helloworld-app.xml HelloWorld.swf
- Relocated Full Screen Video Warning to Top of Screen
We've made a small tweak to the "Press Esc to exit full screen mode" warning that is displayed for full screen video. We've received feedback from developers and users that the dialog obscures content. We wanted to make a change that both satisfies security concerns and customer viewing enjoyment. To reduce the impact of the dialog on the on-screen content, we've moved the dialog to the top of the screen.
Fixed Flash Player Bugs
- 3674152: MOUSE_MOVE not dispatched when middle mouse button held down on OS X
- 3679036: missing chinese font in Android 4.4
- 3697497: [iOS] Icon 60x60 support should be added for iPhones with iOS7.
- 3705986: [iOS] New packaging engine fails to package KingsRoad
- 3696434: [iOS] -useLegacyAOT no doesn't seem to work when Debugging on Device
- 3658334: [iOS]Stage goes blank after device rotation
- 3689122: [iOS]StageText charcode always return 0 on iOS.
- 3722002: Not able to debug AIR app in iOS iPhone Simulator after updating Xcode to 5.1
- 3681900: Deprecated API usage for QuickTime in AIR runtime
- 3620987: TextBlock.findPreviousAtomBoundary incorrect after TextElement.replaceText when discretionary hyphens are used
- 3683154: Cannot get a get swf file to play in Chrome browser
- 3683745: API documentation says Event.PASTE says bubbles == false, but it is true in Flash Player
- 3690516: TextField scrolls when it shouldn't, because it's including/considering trailing non-zero "leading" value
- 3693856: [windows 8.1]PrintJob start() method is still crashed
- 3702884: Flash 13 Beta: ActiveX invalidation no longer functions
- 3703799: New version 126.96.36.199 doesn't fully install and failure to install blocks all media playing capability
- 3717098: Exclude Windows 8.x from CUPT & SCUP catalog for ActiveX installation
- 3058752: The 'Press ESC to exit full screen' dialog has been moved to the top of the screen for non stage video
- 3617020: Addresses an issue where Flash Player was polling GamePad before the GamePad API was invoked
- 3683154: [Chrome] sciencenetlinks.com - Resolves an issue where content would not load completely in rare instances where a PPAPI getDownloadProgress event was not received
- 3679210: Resolved an issue where TextBlock.findPreviousAtomBoundary would return an incorrect value if it was called after TextElement.replaceText when discretionary hyphens were used
- 3679537: [OS X 10.9] Flash Player's native control panel can now be launched through the right-click context menu as expected. [Requires OS X 10.9.1 (13B40) or higher]
- 3680211: Resolves an issue where Flash Player would stop rendering when embedded in a page that also contains WebGL Canvas element and was forced to fall back to software rendering.
- 3679556: [Win8.1] starwars.com - Full Screen content now renders in Full-Screen mode
- 3685541: [Win8.1] Flash Player now handles IVS characters and surrogate pairs correctly in TextFields.
- 3697077: [Win8.1] nba.com - Video controls are now correctly displayed in Full-Screen Mode
- 3685519: [Win8.x] Pressing the Menu key on the software keyboard now correctly triggers the right-click context menu when in Modern mode.
- 3689360: [Win8.x] Yahoo Messenger - The logo is now displayed correctly, instead of a black rectangle.
- 3702323: Resolves a intermittent hang encountered when playing Encrypted HLS content
- 3652266: Resolves performance and reliability issues encountered when scrubbing FLV videos produced by Flash Professional
- 3710237: [HTTP Live Streaming] - Resolves a slow memory leak.
- 3699038: [HTTP Live Streaming] - When switching from an Audio/Video stream to an Audio-Only stream, audio now stays in sync with main content
- 3697077: [Win 8.1] - Video controls now display correctly in Full-Screen mode on www.nba.com
- 3703367: [Win 8.x] - Resolves an issue where videos in Full-Screen mode were cut off when the zoom setting was greater than 100% on cnn.com
- 3685522: [Win 8.x RT] - Corrects graphics rendering corruption in Cityville when placing new buildings
- 3698459: [Win 8.x] - Local video playback will now start automatically when PlayTo is disconnected during playback
- 3698456: [Win 8.x] - PlayTo will now start in the correct location when switching between the Digital Media Renderer and the local PC
- 3714236: Chrome Mac][HTTP Live Streaming] Resolves an issue where enabling the ABR switch caused flickering
- 3712302: [Safari 7] ProductManager.isAllowed() now returns the correct value
- 3711206: [HTTP Live Streaming] Switching from an Audio-only stream to an Audio/Video stream now works as expected
- 3696436: Users can be upgraded to vulnerable beta builds (windows only)Installing a release build over a beta build, or vice versa,without first uninstalling Flash Player is now prohibited. Attempting to install a release build over a beta build (and vice versa) without first uninstalling will result in an error dialog and error 1161 reported in the log file. Downgrading beta builds is now prohibited without first uninstalling Flash Player, using the latest beta uninstaller. Attempting to downgrade the beta Flash Player will results in an error dialog and error 1162 reported in the log file.
- 3693068 - [Android] Android 4.2.2 update causes AIR to show black screen on launch.
- 3721303 - Compile-ABC crashes while packaging Nape ipa
- 3727760 - Not able to debug AIR app in iOS Simulator from Flash Builder when Xcode below 5.x is installed.
- 3727254 - Debugging - change in variable value doesn't get reflected during debugging.
- 3728052 - Not able to debug/launch iPad iOS Simulator from Flash Builder
- APSB14-09: Adobe Flash Player