NEO Client is aangekomen bij de eerste stable versie, het betreft hier 1.0.406. Deze software is onderdeel van een distributed computing project waarmee ze proberen de RSA factoring challenge 576 op te lossen. Het changelog ziet er als volgt uit:
Build 1.0.406 (STABLE!)
- Beta Period is now complete!
- Added a connection option - When X amount of packets are completed it will automatically connect. This will override the dial-up option 'Do not connecy, I will connect manually'
- Fixed a server bug where it wouldn't credit all of the work units.
- Compiled NEO_OPT.EXE with major Pentium & AMD Processor Optimizations. If you want to use this compile, you must delete NEO.EXE and RENAME NEO_OPT.EXE to NEO.EXE before running it. This version is for fanatics only.
- Included neo.cfg for people who want to crunch silently.
- When the auto update finished, Neo will run minimized.
- Added node identification to the clients. (For stats purposes)
- Potentially the client would not get through the entire offline.dat file before lossing a connection to the server. If previously did not save the position where it was in the file and when connected again would have to start all over. With big flushes, the file would never get deleted and would always resend the same packets. This is now fixed. [break] Op het forum is meer informatie te vinden over dit project .