Van het programma Sonique heeft versie 188.8.131.52 alpha het licht gezien. De beschrijving van deze software laat ons het volgende weten:
Sonique 2 is a Media Player application that is currently in production. Sonique 2 expands on many of the design ideas from Sonique 1.x but is built on entirely new technology. Sonique 2 has now been in various states of production for over 1 year.[break]De release-notes zien er als volgt uit:[/break]THE STARTUP BUG ON WIN9X/ME HAS BEEN ADDRESSED. IF YOU HAD PROBLEMS EARLIER, PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
- added "Sonique2 Restore" entry in the Sonique2 program group. this batch file will attempt to find and delete your sonique2 settings files. thereby restoring all of sonique2 defaults.
- fixed crashes: Translate() call, "prev track" with shuffle turned on
- filter non-supported file extensions out of "add folder" calls. maybe this should be a user configurable setting?
- fixed SetTimer() to respect the 'repeat' param.
- fixed a joint stereo bug in the AE filter (thanks tony!)
- lots of XPL playlist file fixes/tweaks
- fixed vis window group property
- enabled custom image styles for right click menu
- in playlist window, i added a player property and moved playlistname property to window level (from global level). also added SetAssociatedPlayer(), GetAssociatedPlayer(). Note: Playlists don't need to have a player associated with them.
- first hack at supporting multimedia keyboards (and other devices). i don't have one of these, so someone let me know if it works.
- updated LoadSkin() to launch a main window if there isn't one open already
- added InterfacePreference calls (such as :sonique.InterfacePrefsGetString() ; ). Skinners, please use these calls instead of the global prefs calls when saving info about your interfaces. See the mantis help for the full list and details (and the devskin for an example).
- added code to the devskin save/restore size/location/ontop. doubleclick the frame to restore the default size.
- various minor tweaks, language updates and bug fixes.