Nostromo SW v2.6 release notes
This 2.6 update is only to be available in English. Please download and install version 2.5 if you need it in other languages.
Note: This version also includes all updates from 2.5 as well.
Added ability to edit macros after they have been recorded. This includes:
- Deleting of entries
- Moving of entries
- Editing multiple delays at once.
- Inserting entries
- Offered list of recently detected apps to the user, for selection as associated app.
Bug Fixes for the Editor:
- Fixed display bug with n50 and n40 green shift modes.
- Fixed bug where Macro Editor would accept a macro with no name and no events and assign it to controls.
Bug fixes for the Loadout Manager:
- Fixed bug where the LM exhibits odd behavior if you delete
the file of the default loadout.
- Improved behavior when shifting apps in Automatic mode. The toggled shifting state of the default loadout would go away in some circumstances. This can still happen when plugging/ unplugging HW, even HW unrelated to the Nostromo line. This will also happen for loadouts other than the default.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to lose places in the loadout MRU list.
- Fixed bug where in some cases the LM would display an
icon for a controller but you couldn?t do anything with that controller until you closed and re-opened the LM.