Nikon heeft nieuwe firmware uitgebracht voor zijn D7000- digitale spiegelreflexcamera. Het versienummer is 1.02 en downloads zijn beschikbaar voor Mac OS X en Windows. De D7000-camera's hebben een aps-C-formaat cmos-beeldsensor met 16,2 megapixels aan boord en werken met verwisselbare lenzen. In de nieuwe firmware zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
Modifications enabled with this firmware upgrade:
The following errors in Help displays have been resolved.
- Noise reduction processing is now performed with shutter speeds slower than 1 s (previously 8 s) when On is selected for Long Exp. NR in order to reduce the bright spots that occur with shooting of still images at slow shutter speeds.
- An issue that prevented the opening of movies recorded with the D7000 in certain movie editing software applications has been resolved.
- When the camera was connected to a television via the A/V cable and a movie was played back, playback was normal the first time but when the movie was played two or more times, the sound was played back at extremely low volume and seemed to play intermittently. This issue has been resolved.
- When white balance for RAW images created using the camera’s image overlay function was fine tuned with Capture NX 2 or ViewNX 2, the images acquired a magenta cast. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that caused 0.00” to be displayed for heading information when the GP-1 GPS unit was connected to the camera has been resolved so that ---.-- is now displayed.
- When Viewfinder virtual horizon was the role assigned to the Fn button or the preview button and the applicable button was pressed, errors in the virtual horizon indicator were displayed. This issue has been resolved.
- "Maximum sensitivity" help was displayed for shooting menu>ISO sensitivity settings>On or Off help.
- German help displayed “Select focus priority for AF-S mode.” for Custom Settings>a1: AF-C priority selection help .