Madonion, het bedrijf achter 3D Mark 2000, heeft vandaag een update voor 3D Mark 2000 online gezet. Deze update maakt een al goed programma nog beter, de benchmark resultaten worden nog een klein beetje nauwkeuriger en er zijn wat bugjes gefikst :
MadOnion.com, dedicated to providing reliable benchmarking tools, is proud to release an update to 3DMark2000.
3DMark2000 version1.1 ensures more reliable functionality with hardware and operating systems that were released after the launch of 3DMark2000. If you've had problems with 3DMark2000 (under Windows 2000 Professional for example), download the update now!
- 3DMark2000 v1.1 now detects new processors like the Intel Pentium 4, Intel Celeron with SSE and AMD Duron and identifies them correctly.
- 3DMark2000 v1.1 is now fully compatible with Windows 2000. Issues
surrounding installation problems, instability during testing, command line support and connection to MadOnion.com's Online ResultBrowser have all been addressed.
- In the 3DMark2000 v1.1 Help Files, the factor for calculating the 3DMark score has been corrected.
- A problem with a registry string that made system info inoperable and
causing 3DMark2000 not to start on some systems, has been addressed.
- While it rarely occured, the problem causing a "Demo.ras not found" error message, has been corrected.
- Under Direct3D Software T&L optimizations, the High Polygon Count test results are now unaffected when preceeded by the High Detail Game Test 2.
Results from the original release of 3DMark2000 and 3DMark2000 v1.1 ARE COMPARABLE. When comparing results, please note that every performance-testing tool has a small margin of error. If testing conditions
do not vary, 3DMark2000 is accurate within a 3% margin of error.
3DMark2000 v1.1 is available as a full download as well as a patch for those who have already downloaded the original exe file.