Western Digital heeft voor zijn TV HD Mediaplayer nieuwe firmware uitgegeven met 1.03.01 prerelease als het versienummer. Voor meer informatie over de TV HD Mediaspeler verwijzen we jullie door naar onze review. De ontwikkelaars hebben weer een aantal punten aangepakt zoals de onderstaande lijst met veranderingen sinds versie 1.02.10 prerelease ons laat zien:
Version 1.03.01 prerelease:
- Resolved the language displayed as OFF when English was selected
- Resolved the “Contains” button displayed as "ContainsWWW" in the search function
- Resolved MKV audio which was out of sync with the video
- Resolved slow rendering of Greek subtitles in Greek character encoding mode
- Resolved disappearance of Korean subtitle during video playback
- Resolved missing characters from the Greek subtitle font
- Resolved playback issues with VC-1 codec in an MKV container
- Resolved gain being applied to audio output that resulted in signal clipping
- Resolved playlists playing audio tracks in alphabetical order by playing them in track order
- Resolved the appearance of tracks in alphabetical order by displaying them in track order
- Resolved the spacing issue seen in Korean subtitles during video playback
Version 1.02.11 prerelease:
- Added support for video playlists functions which were limited to music files only
- Added support for the drive lock function on the new My Passport™ and My Book® external storage devices
- Resolved issue where UI Language displayed as OFF when English is selected.
- Resolved UI issue where "ContainsWWW" shows up in the search menu instead of "Contains".
- Resolved MKV audio/video sync issues.
- Resolved issue where songs were displayed in alphabetical order instead of track order in album view.
- Added video playlist support.
- Added support for unlocking locked WD external drives.