Ubisoft heeft een nieuwe patch voor Tom Clancy's Hawx uitgebracht. De update verhoogt het versienummer van het spel naar 1.02 en is vanaf deze server voor Windows te downloaden. Tom Clancy's Hawx speelt zich in 2021 af in een wereld waar particuliere militaire bedrijven steeds meer macht in handen krijgen. Een van deze machtige particuliere militaire bedrijven wil de macht in de Verenigde Staten in handen krijgen. Je neemt de rol aan van David Crenshaw, die terugkeert als piloot bij de Amerikaanse luchtmacht en zijn land helpt om de indringers te verslaan. De waslijst aan verbeteringen die versie 1.02 doorvoert, ziet er als volgt uit:
Updates and Fixes for the PC release version 1.02:
1. Fixed: crash to desktop if the user tried to join a Ranked Match after playing a LAN Team Deathmatch session.
2. Fixed: crash when the player applied a profile created on a partition other than the primary one, on Windows Vista.
3. Fixed: often, selecting Quick Match lead to creating a new server, even though servers with good latency and available slots existed.
4. Fixed: if the user hosted a Ranked Match and then quit it and tried to join another Ranked Match, he would end up in an unending loading screen.
5. Fixed: if the user joined a Player Match using the Quick Match option, then quit and tried to join a Ranked Match also by using the Quick Match option, he would end up in an unending “please wait” screen.
6. Fixed: the player was unable to join any online multiplayer match after cancelling a Quick Match and then changing between Ranked and Player Match.
7. Fixed: after the host left a multiplayer match, sometimes the users involved in this match would become unable to find each other's matches.
8. Fixed: Team Deathmatch sessions could sometimes appear in the Coop server list, and viceversa.
9. Added the option to set the dead-zone for a gamepad or joystick.
10. Added the option to set the mouse sensitivity.
11. Fixed: stuttering and visual artifacts on Nvidia cards when using Vista, the DX10 executable and certain settings.
12. Fixed: the screen went black at game start-up on certain configurations.
13. Fixed: the game crashed often on laptops using certain ATI video cards.
14. Added a Ping column in the multiplayer servers list.
15. Fixed: Saitek X52 Pro crash
16. Improved the default control mapping for Saitek P990.
17. Improved the default control mapping for the Thrustmaster Dual Trigger gamepad.
18. Multiplayer: full servers no longer displayed in the server list.
19. Fixed: users would not gain a new level in some circumstances when they should have.
20. Fixed: the game sometimes could not be minimized.
21. Fixed: the game entered in Windowed Mode if a pop-up from am messaging program appeared.
22. Fixed: a player could receive two invitations to the same multiplayer match.
23. Fixed: no error message to players trying to join a full server via an invite.
24. Fixed: players could not accept invites to multiplayer matches while in certain menus.
25. Fixed: freeze in the Friend Invite menu after inviting a user with a nickname more than 13 characters long.
26. Fixed: multiplayer invites did not disappear after being accepted.
27. Fixed: incorrect name for the host in coop games.
28. Fixed the hint for Rotate Camera.
29. Fixed: buttons overlapping in the Coop menu on LAN.
30. Fixed: double selection in the profile selection screen.
31. Fixed: crash when using an Xbox 360 controller and quickly pressing A after entering the options menu.
32. Fixed: starting the game with CAPS LOCK on caused an input issue.
33. Fixed several Spanish localization issues.
34. Fixed: not all French characters were recognized.
35. Fixed: the game window did not maximize correctly when using Vista and the DX10 executable.
36. Fixed: mission 15 (Operation Thunderbolt) could become impossible to complete when loading from the last checkpoint.
37. Fixed: if the user pressed the “Host Session” button too quickly after selecting Custom Match, he would end up in an unending “please wait” screen.
38. Fixed: players sometimes were unable to accept game invites.
39. Fixed: the game crashed on Windows 7 Beta when the player tried to create a profile.
40. Performance has been optimized for Pixel Shader 3.0 videocards running DirectX 9.