OverClock Checking Tool heeft een update naar versie 3.0 gekregen. De nieuwe versie kan door hier te klikken als installatiepakket voor Windows worden gedownload. OCCT is ontwikkeld om de stabiliteit van een overgeklokt systeem te testen. Het programma biedt diverse opties om er achter te komen of de processor en/of videokaart op de gekozen instellingen draait. Hieronder staan alle veranderingen opgesomd die sinds versie 2.0 zijn doorgevoerd:
- OCCT's main UI has been completly revamped
- Graphs now shows a 2nd line showing the CPU usage / FPS during the test.
- CPU usage is now instantaneous instead of an average since the start of the test
- OCCT now has 5 different tests. The descriptions are at the end of the changelog
- Entirely revamped - now based on tabs, and completly modular
- Now has a small help module - just move your mouse around OCCT's window, you'll see
- The built-in engine has been updated - lots of new hardware are now supported
- Alot of bugs are fixed, included the famous "3 cores out of 4 detected"
- Graphs now shows a second line showing the CPU usage/FPS during the test
- A legend explains everything
- The test configuration is now entirely present in the graph's subtitles
- The original, inherited from previous versions of OCCT
- Now Core i7 compatible
- The very same as IntelBurnTest, based on a test provided by Intel
- It will make your CPU hotter than never !
- 32 and 64 bits support
- Home-made test written in Direct3d that will make your GPU really hot - this test is similar to ATITool and Furmark (thanks to Furmark and JegX for his support and for the aborted partnership ;) )
- Will make your graphic card real hot - especially the GPU
- Has an error detection mode similar to ATITool
- SLI and Crossfire support (Just enable Fullscreen mode !)
- Again, Home-made test written in CUDA that'll launch a MemTest86 or MemTest86+ like test on your Graphic card memory and report any error found
- Requires a Nvidia Graphic Card, and a GeForce 8 or Higher !
- Dedicated to power supplies - it'll launch GPU:3D and CPU:LINPACK at the same time to load your power supply. BEWARE, THIS TEST IS REALLY DEMANDING !
- WARNING, DO NOT USE THIS TEST WITH NO-NAME POWER SUPPLY, AS A FEW DEATHS HAVE ALREADY BEEN REPORTED !
- This tests demands 30 to 40% more power than crysis on a quad-core system with an SLI graphic system installed...