Zend heeft enkele dagen geleden versie 6.1 van Zend Studio for Eclipse op de wereld gezet. Deze integrated development environment voor ria's is gebouwd bovenop de Eclipse-programmeeromgeving en biedt een diepe integratie met Zend Framework en Dojo Ajax. Bovendien is het mogelijk om de functionaliteit van de ide uit te breiden met add-ons voor Eclipse. Meer informatie is op deze pagina te vinden. De aankondiging van versie 6.1 ziet er als volgt uit:
What's New in Zend Studio for Eclipse V6.1
Updated Zend Framework Support:
- Zend Framework 1.6 and Dojo projects
Dojo libraries can now be added to Zend Framework project build path with the new Zend Framework creation wizard libraries can be added either an external link or by importing them as a source.
- Full Dojo editing support
Studio's Dojo integration functionality allows users to add the Dojo toolkit library to a project's Build Path, so that Dojo functions, classes and elements will be available for operations such as code completion and hover help.
- Zend Controller Test Case Wizard
The new Zend Controller Test Case wizard allows for easy creation of tests for Controller 'Action' methods. These can simulate the server environment, including requests from the user and responses from the server.
- Zend Action Helper Wizard
Zend Action Helpers provide an easy way of extending the capabilities of Action Controllers, allowing you to extend Action Controller functionality only when it is needed. Studio allows you to easily create and use Action Helpers within your Zend Framework projects through the new Zend Action Helper Wizard. Code assist and go to source options for dispatched Action Helpers will be available from within Helper brokers.
Updated Eclipse 3.4 Support:
For more information see here
- Improved Syntax Highlighting
- Smarter code assist proposals, with the inclusion of objects
- Code assist for events in HTML tags
- Go to declaration
- Code folding
- Automatic edit (brackets, parenthesis, quotes and JSDoc)
- Improved Outline view supporting object types display and filtering of member variables and functions
Studio is now based on Eclipse 3.4, which provides the following enhancements:Improved SQL Query Builder
- Updated Eclipse platform that includes an enhanced update mechanism, Markers view and improved Problem view
- Various usability improvements, including line matches in Result view and the ability to close tabs/views with middle click
- Editor improvements such as improved regular expressions in the Find/Replace dialog, and enhanced Text Search Replace dialog
- Import/export of launch configuration to support teamwork
- Various Web Tool Platform improvements, including go to matching bracket, HTML validation severity preferences, and smart insert preferences
The SQL query builder now uses a graphical interface to significantly simplify the creation of SQL queries.Improved Stability and bug fixes
Please consult the release notes for more details.