WebCam II BETA Drivers for Win98, Win98SE & Windows2000 02/08/2000 This VFW/Twain STV0673 driver is designed for Win98 and Win2K. However, it does not have Direct Show support at this time. To install on Win2K follow the instructions below:
- Extract the files to a directory on your hard disk.
- When the camera is plugged in, the PC will recognize the new hardware and ask for the software.
- Point it to the directory where you extracted the .zip file.
To install over an existing STV0673 driver, you will first need to uninstall the old driver by adding the command "/uninstall".
If the last driver you installed was usb188wv.exe
- Open a Dos box
- "cd" into the directory where you saved the .exe
- Type "usb188wv /uninstall"
- You can then install the new driver.
NOTE: These drivers are BETA, presented "as is," and no technical support will be provided for them. [break]