I discovered/realized that the changes made to the psearch code will end up requiring some changes in the statproc code as well. This is always a bit of a hassle, since there are two copies of statproc code, one for each contest. Instead of making the changes in both places, I decided to make the changes necessary to allow the two scripts I changed to work for both contests.
Unfortunately I didn't realize the RC5 statsrun was still happening.
Net result is that the ranking portion of the RC5 code is now re- running. Unfortunately, I lost yesterday's overall email ranking in the process, so everyone will show up as having moved 0 places overall in tommorow's stats. The ranking will be back to normal tomorrow.
Until I get these changes finished, the participant search function may stop working for a short time after the rc5 statsrun (it will only stop working for rc5 folks). CSC *should* be ok.
The good news is that I am working on (and making progress on) allowing Nugget, Bruce, and myself to have small-scale copies of the stats database that we can tinker with. This should help eliminate some of these problems that we've been having as of late.
Again, thanks for you patience.