Philips heeft de press release losgelaten van hun portable MP3 speler, genaamd Rush. Hij verschijnt begin volgend jaar krijgt een flash memory card mee met 32MB. Hieronder een stukkie:
Rush, Philips first installment in the flash memory audio category, provides music lovers with all necessary hardware and software to immediately begin experiencing the power of MP3 audio. Connecting to a PC via a parallel port interface, Rush can store MP3 music files downloaded from the Internet or songs from CDs that have been converted into MP3 files using the included RealJukebox software from RealNetworks. Utilizing advanced micro-electronic circuitry, Philips' Rush is among the smallest flash memory players in the industry (just under three inches square and less than one inch deep). Driven by a 32MB SmartMedia Card, Rush can store up to one full hour of CD quality audio. Furthermore, because the product contains no moving parts, listeners can enjoy uninterrupted music playback regardless of any bumping or jarring.
Additional features of Rush include:
- Bookmark function - Ensures music or talking book starts or jumps precisely to where a bookmark is inserted
- Music playback - Shuffle, repeat one, repeat all, play list
- Graphic Equalizer - Rock and Pop modes
- Extended Long Play Mode - Up to 12 hours (2x 'AAA' batteries)
- Hold - Prevents accidental interruption of play or changing of the setting
- Multi-line LCD - Displays name of song, artist, album, track number, elapsed time, bitrate, & play mode (when in playback mode)
- Automatic power off - Automatically switches off the player at the end of the playlist
- All necessary accessories - AC/DC adaptor, stereo in-ear headphones, parallel port connection cable, 32MB SmartMedia Card & RealNetworks' RealJukebox CD-Rom
Thanks Indigo voor het nieuws!