Ik kwam via AMD Zone bij deze page @ Silicon Investor.
by: Superstring_matrix 39409 of 39419
This is what AMD insiders have leaked:
1) AMD will release the benchmark on June 10 at the Microprocessor Dinner.
2) AMD will officially launch the K7 on Tuesday June 22.
3) K7 on the Firing Squad was a Rev. B and the shipping version is the Rev. C. Rev. C includes fixes on the K7 and the Irongate chipset.
4) K7 beats the PIII hand down on the FPU and integer benchmarking.
5) K7 yield is very very good.
6) AMD hits 900MHz K7 on 0.25um.
7) AMD will launch 500MHz, 550MHz, and 600MHz initially. They will release the 650MHz and 700MHz when Intel launches the PIII and 600MHz and 650MHz respectively.
8) 3 big K7 MB makers are Asus, Abit, and Gigabyte.
9) Intel is screwed.
10) Time to buy AMD.
Klinkt allemaal erg lekker, maar of het waar is?