This is mostly a bug fix release which adds support for gd-1.8, ucd-snmp 4.1, and high-resolution timers on OS/2. OpenBSD support has been improved considerably.
- Fixed semaphore problem (Sascha)
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed pcre, dbase dupe symbol problems (Sascha)
- Fixed pcre, regex, dbase relocation problems (Sascha)
- Added UCD-SNMP 4.1.x support (Sascha)
- Make it possible to set both the socket and the port at the same time in mysql_[p]connect() (Rasmus)
- Fixed exec() and friends and make them return last line of output again. (Rasmus)
- Added check and support for JPEG format available in gd-1.8+ (Rasmus)
- Fixed Solid 2.3 support on glibc2 systems (Stig)
- Enhanced resolution of microtime() on OS/2 by using the high resolution timer API. (Brian Havard)
De source en de Win32 binaries kun je hier neerhalen.