DJ^ laat de volgende tekst in de submit achter: "De makers van de downloadmanager GetRight hebben versie 5.1 beschikbaar gesteld. Eén van de nieuwe features is de ondersteunung van secure server transfers. Het changelog is als volgt:"
Changes since 5.02:
The Big Improvement:
- Secure Server transfers....HTTPS! This is a registered-only feature, and the biggest change in 5.1.
- Added so the download windows are resizeable. Makes the report much easier to see everything at once.
- Added often requested Save/Open prompt so you can now "Open" files easily.
- Added a new IE click monitoring method, in addition to the current way. Works fine with a few browsers based on IE that didn't work with other methods (AOL 9.0, Avant, etc.) Redid the Monitor config pages to have better descriptions and split into 2 pages to fit better.
- Fixed something that could cause "stuck at 99%" problems for some FTP servers.
- Added "File Types" to the folders on the download status...so you can more easily have things like .MP3 automatically filed.
- Change some options for the Server Synchronizer to give more control: sizes separate from dates, overwrite/resume separate, option to put everything into the same folder, etc.
- Improved the "Log Into Website" functions to better handle websites with several forms on one page (like a login and a search form). Should now pick out the one real Login form.
- Fix/change some things that seemed to cause rare crashes for a few people.
- And other things I forgot to list here...
And as always, there are lots of other little improvements and fixes I've forgotten to list here...
- Fixed so if you select a category on some screens (like the Advanced Download in the browser) it fills in the folder for that catetory in the Save To area.
- Added a few more columns on the Download Status. "Save To" folder where the file is being saved, and "Last-Modified" the date/time the file was last updated on the server.
- Fixed bug with really long file path+names in the "Recent Finished Files" menu not running right.
- Added so in the Click Monitoring, you can set the "Ignore" key combination to be no keys pressed--that way GetRight will be set to ignore everything in the browser unless the keys are pressed for "Catch" to specifically tell it you want to download a file.
- Fixed so the Verify URLs functions should get User/Pass from the Login (FTP & Basic) page right.
- Added some Right click menus on the Mirror Manager window.
- Added "Open when done" checkbox to the Save As window.
- Added option for Log Files to log when something is Deleted.
- Better handling if the old GetRight folder is deleted after an upgrade (so the places it's set to store the .LST files isn't there).
- Added "Make Unique" button to the "Overwrite/Resume" window when first saving a file. It will add -##
- to the filename to create a new unused name.
- Improvements to QuickSync/ServerSync.
- Added "Send URL as Referer" on Protocols config page.