Home Assistant is een opensourceplatform voor home-automation dat draait onder Python 3. Het draait via Hassbian op een Raspberry Pi 3 of een Linux-, macOS- of Windows-computer. Het ondersteunt het detecteren van apparaten zoals Nest-thermostaten, Philips Hue, Belkin WeMo-schakelaars, Mr. Coffee-koffiezetapparaten en het mqtt-protocol. Daarnaast kan het waar mogelijk deze apparaten aansturen en automatisering toepassen. Voor meer informatie verwijzen we naar deze pagina en ons forum. De ontwikkelaars hebben versie 0.61.1 uitgebracht met de volgende aankondiging:
Release 0.61: Coinbase, Discogs, iGlo, Sochain
- Fix zha color probe
- Move several local services to their right domain
- Rfxtrx fix
- History order bugfix and opt-in option
- Fix purge with MariaDB / MySQL
Almost a 100 contributors to this release 🎉 That’s what you get when you skip a release. It’s a little late but “Happy New Year” and welcome to 0.61 the first release 2018. This release contain some breaking changes. Please make sure that you check the section below if you are running into trouble.
We made a mistake in the foundation of both the Google Assistant and Alexa integrations: they were storing their config inside customize. This is not the right place and we moved them to be under the components itself. See the breaking changes section on how to migrate.
@pvizeli has made it easier to create and restore snapshots for Hass.io by calling the new services. This way it will be easy to automate the creation of a snapshot at night. The updater has also been fixed and will now report on new versions of Hass.io that are available.
Improved loading speed
@amelchio has made startup of Home Assistant even faster. All service descriptions are now loaded only when needed by the frontend instead of during startup. This did mean that we had to enforce our service convention. We found a few platforms that didn’t follow this and they have been updated.
- Add Discogs Sensor platform
- Greenwave Reality (TCP Connected) Lighting Component
- Added rainsensor
- Sochain cryptocurrency sensor
- Support for EcoNet water heaters
- Add deCONZ component
- Added new climate component from Daikin
- Add Touchline climate platform
- Add new iGlo component
- Add Dark Sky weather component
- Coinbase.com sensor platform
- Extend Threshold binary sensor to support ranges. This means that you can now set up and lower.
- The Steam game platform contains changes:
- game attribute no longer set in device_state_attributes if no game is currently being played as the string “None” is no longer passed if no current game is being played, instead the game attribute is not present.
- States now use lower snake case.
- The “Play” and “Trade” states has been renamed to “looking_to_play” and “looking_to_trade”.
- The tile platform now shows only active Tiles by default; to show all Tiles, including expired/inactive ones, show_inactive must be True. The following state attributes have been removed: last_seen and last_updated.
- The hidden_string feature has been removed from the isy994 component. Previously, this allowed entities to be “hidden” in Home Assistant if a configured string was present in an ISY device’s name or folder path. This was removed because hiding devices is now done via the customization feature. Note however, that this feature was replaced by a new ignore_string config option, which will now cause Home Assistant to completely ignore devices with the matching string so that they will not be imported as a Home Assistant device at all. This can be helpful if you have nodes in the ISY that aren’t useful at all in Hass (IR transmitter nodes are a good example.)
- The egardia alarm panel platform no longer a need the users to run a separate Egardiaserver component. It can now also run on HASS.io.
- The binary sensor platform of the DoorBird integration has been deleted, so remove DoorBird from your binary_sensor configuration. Instead, set the doorbell_events option of the doorbird component to True. The last_visitor option has been removed from the camera component, as it is now always added as an entity.
- The following attributes of the TP-Link switch and light platform have been renamed:
- Light: current_consumption -> current_power_w, daily_consumption -> daily_energy_kwh and monthly_consumption -> monthly_energy_kwh
- Switch: current -> current_a, current_consumption -> current_power_w, total_consumption -> total_energy_kwh and daily_consumption -> today_energy_kwh
- Move IMAP Email Content body to an attribute
- Automations which were using state that was returning target_temperature of the netatmo climate platform needs an update.
- The default availability payloads for the MQTT switch platform have changed from “ON” and “OFF” to “online” and “offline” (in order to match the majority of MQTT platforms that already supported availability reporting).
- Customizations for how entities are exposed to Alexa are no longer set via customize. Instead they are set via the configuration of the cloud component.
- The extension of the alpha_vantage requires an update of the configuration as now are exchange data available as well.
- The prometheus component now supports pushing all sensors and fixes wrong metrics. If may require that you update your configuration.
- Insteon local devices will now use their address as the entity_id and name. The friendly name can be customized using the standard customization configuration.
- Google Assistant is no longer configured via customize but instead has its configuration under the google_assistant entry in your configuration.yaml. The attributes will no longer have to be prefixed with google_assistant_ either.
- The climate.set_aux_heat service is no longer available for the Sensibo climate platform. Now call climate.turn_on or climate.turn_off.
- Release 0.61.0 introduced a lazy service loading strategy that relied on all components and platforms following our naming convention. After the release we realized that not all services did, which have been addressed by this fix. This results in certain services changing names.