LiGHtNiNG! was de eerste die ons kwam vertellen dat Matrox voor het grootste deel van hun videokaarten nieuwe drivers online heeft gezet. De drivers hebben als versienummer 6.21.003 meegekregen voor de verandering zijn er ook release notes te vinden :
- Missing textures in Expendable at farest mip map
- 3D Pipes screen saver delay time in loading.
- Intro screen and menu were shown as four colored blocks in Heavy Metal FAKK2.
- When Using OpenGL in Half-Life Counter Strike, the menus would overlap and you would get corruption on the screen.
- Missing Textures and white blocks in Crimson Skies.
- Red squares on replays and on corners in Fifa 2000.
- Red squares on replays and on corners in Euro 2000.
- Missing textures in Rainbow Six Cover Ops Essentials.
- Various DX8 issues with games. (G200).
- DVD playback issues.
Main known issues
- Tiger Woods - If game resolution is increased Image exceeds the screen size.
- Forsaken - Power ups leaving pixels trail and flashes (G100 and G200 only).
- Fogging issues in X-plane 461
- When firing the 20mm cannon in F-15 (Jane's Combat Simulations) the frame rate drops to zero and the textures flip off and then back on.
- During gameplay in Klingon Academy, you may see white dots appear in the middle of the screen.
- In Rune, when there’s textures on top of an other texture (like a decoration on a wall) parts of the texture that are on the top will disappear, depending on the angle that your character is positioned in.- Protel 3D Viewer crashes when viewing in 3D.
- Missing textures and z buffer issues in Virtual Pool 3.
- Big boxes on text in the menus of Devil Inside.
- The rotors on the helicopter are twice the size they should be, also explosions and smoke are practically big blocks in Enemy Engaged Apache Havoc.
- No EMBM in Kyodia
- Decals are dark in Half-Life when in OpenGL.