LiGHtNiNG! was de eerste die ons kwam :
- Missing textures in Expendable at farest mip map
- 3D Pipes screen saver delay time in loading.
- Intro screen and menu were shown as four colored blocks in Heavy Metal FAKK2.
- When Using OpenGL in Half-Life Counter Strike, the menus would overlap and you would get corruption on the screen.
- Missing Textures and white blocks in Crimson Skies.
- Red squares on replays and on corners in Fifa 2000.
- Red squares on replays and on corners in Euro 2000.
- Missing textures in Rainbow Six Cover Ops Essentials.
- Various DX8 issues with games. (G200).
- DVD playback issues.
Main known issues
- Tiger Woods - If game resolution is increased Image exceeds the screen size.
- Forsaken - Power ups leaving pixels trail and flashes (G100 and G200 only).
- Fogging issues in X-plane 461
- When firing the 20mm cannon in F-15 (Jane's Combat Simulations) the frame rate drops to zero and the textures flip off and then back on.
- During gameplay in Klingon Academy, you may see white dots appear in the middle of the screen.
- In Rune, when there’s textures on top of an other texture (like a decoration on a wall) parts of the texture that are on the top will disappear, depending on the angle that your character is positioned in.- Protel 3D Viewer crashes when viewing in 3D.
- Missing textures and z buffer issues in Virtual Pool 3.
- Big boxes on text in the menus of Devil Inside.
- The rotors on the helicopter are twice the size they should be, also explosions and smoke are practically big blocks in Enemy Engaged Apache Havoc.
- No EMBM in Kyodia
- Decals are dark in Half-Life when in OpenGL.