Er zijn drie versies van verkrijgbaar:
emule0.20b.zip - Alleen het programma in ZIP
emule0.20b-withInstaller.exe - Installatieprogramma
emule0.20b-source.zip - Sourcecode in ZIP
After a week of bugfixing, 0.20b is finished which is hopefully more stable than 0.20a This release contains 3 files:
emule0.20b.zip (emule zipped)
emule0.20b-withInstaller.exe (emule with an installer, to create iconlinks etc Note: this will overwrite an old version and all preferences/credits in the same folder)
Note: the preferences.dat is compatible to version 0.19c but not to 0.20a. So if you use 0.20a you might have some problems when using this version with you old preffile.
What's New in 0.20b:
- Ornis: Fixed a crashbug at shutdown with selected searchresults
- Ornis: Added multiselection to searchresults and serverlist (multi-server-removal & try connecting to selected servers)
- Ornis: Added stop-connecting-function to the connectbutton
- Ornis: Shared-files-list made sortable
- Tecxx: Added a tooltip control to the download & upload windows currently displaying the filename of the client you are loading from
- Merkur: Adjusted the antiagressive clientsystem to be less aggressive. Also banned clients are unbanned after 5 hours
- Merkur: Fixed several (crash)bugs and memleaks
- Pach2: Fixed the ed2k link creation (added missing / at the end of links)
- Ornis: Added Transferdialog-Splitbar to resize Download/Uploadwindow
- Ornis: Fixed GDI Memleak
- Ornis: Several new statistic values
- Ornis: Added: File-Detaildialog for downloads
- Merkur: Fixed a UDP bug which caused that some incoming packets were ignored
- Merkur: Adjusted the creditsystem formula. This will reduce the overalleffect of the creditsystem a little bit. However 0.21 will have a new feature(verified upload) which compensates this.
- Tecxx: Hopefully solved the issues with the shared files selector on Win 9x.
- Tecxx: Emule now responds to "view shared files" command in edonkey friendslists, it shows only files based on permission settings
- Unk: Outgoing udp packets was sometimes sent to the wrong port.
- Unk: Detecting dead servers was buggy.