4AMD wees ons op de release van versie 1.1 van IsoBuster. Met IsoBuster kun je verschillende cd-formaten lezen zonder deze eerst op cd te branden. Het programma is tevens beschikbaar in verschillende talen: je kunt de versie installeren waar alle talen zijn ingebakken of je kunt de de taal apart installeren. Hieronder staan de veranderingen ten opzichte van de vorige versie:
- Improvement for DVD+R open session (length detection)
- Improvement for CDRW formatted track (length detection)
- Improvement for reserved tracks (No File System scanning)
- UDF (By Direct CD) is now also found in open DVD+R, DVD-R sessions
- Compensation for UDF conflict against the specifications (Bug by InCD)
- Compensation for UDF conflict against the specifications (Bug by Padus, files > 1 GB)
- Registration dialog accepts slightly wrong IDs and Serials to make it easier.
- Added raw data extraction from image files that contain less data (IsoBuster adds EDC/ECC)
- Improvement for extraction of M2F2 mpg video from none raw image files.
- Small changes in the UDF engine, getting ready to implement some cool scanning routines.
Have you downloaded the English only version or your language dll seems outdated, here you can download the latest version. What you do is :
- Improvement for *.cif end of file detection.
- Some complex UDF layouts were not always displayed in the right pane (TreeView object)
- Rock Ridge file names were sometimes ISO9660 File names (so, no long file names)
- CD-i directories not always detected as directories but seen as files.
- Rare crash during mounting UDF file-system (I don't think anybody ever noticed ?)
download the language dll of your choice, locate the folder you installed isobuster.exe in, in that folder you see a folder called 'lang', copy the downloaded dll in this folder !! In IsoBuster (Options / Language) you now can select the language !! [break] IsoBuster 1.1 Engels
IsoBuster 1.1 alle talen