MySQL-Front is a front-end interface for the popular MySQL database. It allows you to manage and administer your databases from an easy to use Windows interface, rather than via the command line. It supports many functions, including create/drop databases create/drop tables, edit/add/delete fields, edit/insert/delete records, edit BLOBs and MEMOs with Bitmap/GIF/JPEG-Support, view and kill other user-processes execute (large) SQL-scripts, view advanced table-properties, replication, copy tables to new table-names, manage users, flush Host/Logs/Privileges/Tables and much more. You can also use mySQL-Front to write SQL-queries with syntax-highlighting and export and import data from ODBC-datasources. [break] Een lijst met beschikbare mirrors is hier te vinden. De release-notes laten de volgende veranderingen zien:[/break] New features:
- Export data as XML now. The XML-structure is comparable to the structure which is generated by the MySQL-client-tools (e.g. mysqldump). Along with this I combined the three export-options (csv, html and xml) to one menu-entry ("Export data").
- The save-dialog allows the selection of the structure.
- DBgrid in Data-tabsheet now always in editor-mode. This means, you don't have to click twice on a cell to edit its data
- Deleting multiple records at once in Data-tabsheet (only available with hotkey Ctrl+Delete and the tool-button with the minus-symbol on the top. Right-clicking the grid selects one single row again). To select two or more rows, press shift and up/down-key, or ctrl + mouseclick on some rows
- Doubleclicking a MEMO or BLOB sets focus on the BLOB-editor
- Fixed bug with disappearing mediumint-fields in data-views Fixed bug at dropping tables with database-tree popupmenu (error-message "Unkown table")
- Fixed bug with dropping database message "Drop database PopupmenuDropDatabase?"
- Default-value of fields are now escaped when you change the definition. Therefore you can use the escape-characters \, " and ' (for example "images\default.gif")