- Converted the postid file (used for suppressing previously downloaded posts) to a compressed binary format.
- Reduced memory footprint on startup due to smaller postid information.
- Tied Max Record Age to the purging of the postid file.
- Chunk files are no longer human readable. They used to be named with the subject of the post but subjects over 255 bytes in length were messing up. The new .cnk filenames are an MD5 hash of the subject.
- Bytes queued for download counter wraps at 4GB
- Skip Group button on toolbar is disabled.
- Icons in Toolbar have wrong transparency color (unless you use download this alternate toolbar by saving it in the folder where NewsBin is installed).
- The descript.ion file will not get updated unless at least the "Log Subject" option is selected. Will not log poster and date by itself.