Hier voor de geinteresseerden de changelog:
-- 0.181 2002-08-12 --
* Fixed a nick changing bug
* Fixed some vc6 project build settings
* Fixed some minor vc6 compatibility issues
* Fixed some issues with invalid filenames (names containing invalid characters, should also fix the file downloaded but missing from the download directory error) (thanks Kyrre Aalerud)
* Added so that the user name appears at top level of the directory tree in the browse file list window so that directory totals for the top directories can be seen, untested, might cause problems but shouldn't...
* Main window state (maximized and so on) and size are saved on exit (and restored I think =)
* Kick messages are now correctly filtered (even when status line in chat setting is on)
* Fixed an issue with very long path names (win9x can't handle path names longer than 260 chars), these will now generate an error
* Fixed the speed display of very fast transfers (>4 mb/s)
* Fixed a bug where a bad file list could cause dc++ to crash
* Fixed the loading of list view column orders
* Added so that doubleclicking on usernames in the main chat ( <nick> ) will select the user in the user list
* Added so that doubleclicking words starting with http://,
www. and ftp:// will open the link
* Fixed a bug with bad hublist server names (empty ones, not starting with http://...
* Added WM_ENDSESSION handling so that the queue and settings are saved when shutting down the computer
* Added auto-away on minimize option
* Fixed restoring window to maximized state after minimizing to tray
* Added a "small send buffer" option that should help users that are having download problems when others leech from them...basically, this makes the outgoing packet size smaller (1k instead of 16k), leaving more bandwidth for acks to flow through...it also makes sending less efficient, specially for high bandwidth users, so don't turn it on unless you have to...hard disk reading performance will be worse as well with this option enabled...
* Added paypal-donate menu option to help