Mecallie liet ons weten dat er een nieuwe versie van de freeware FTP server GuildFTPd beschikbaar is. GuildFTPd 0.999 bevat het volgende changelog:
- Advanced mode options have been changed in the the Edit User dialog and now differ from the Create User dialog.
- New variables, $guildftpduptime, $ftpservername, and $date were created for System Messages.
- A new header is now at the top of the log file to show the template of how to read a line in the file.
- New "copy to clipboard" menu's to GuildFTPd.
- A new "ban ip address" has been added to the past connections menu.
- A new idle timout value for AutoBan.
- Fixed the error of the tip dialog displaying every time, even when it was disabled.
- Fixed the error of the log level staying in high level, Debug mode, even when changed to a lower level.
- Fixed the error where the server name was not displaying during login.
- Fixed the error where the variable $usergroup wouldn't work on Post Login messages.
- Fixed the error where the a list or dir caused a 425 error trying to display the filename.
- Fixed the error where closing GuildFTPd with the Animation windows on caused a redraw problem.
- Fixed the error where a resumed transfer would display an inaccurate speed.
- Changed minimize to systray to Shift+Minimize to systray or new OPTIONS - General checkbox.
- Changed the default rights on SITECMD ADDPATH to read, list, and append.
- Removed banned text.
- Changed several server messages.
- Changed the systray connection status icons back to original versions.