Brainpower colon's, FlashFXP will now trim off the (
* When saving a queue, now you can save the entire queue or just the selection.
* Transfer As/Queue As have been replaced by Shift+Transfer and Shift+Queue.
* Added option to 'Separately sort folders/links' when unchecked folders/links will be sorted together.
* Fixed bug where under the following circumstances abort was not permitted.
* Loading a queue, Pressing GO, Stopping the queue via 'stop queue after current transfer', then Pressing GO, Pressing Abort will have no effect.
* LiveUpdate window is no longer on top of other applications.
* CopyURL, When a blank password is entered url is copied without the login/password details.
* Queue items can now be marked as failed, so that they can be transferred at a later time.
* Queue Summery has been improved to display separate stats based on Queue, Failed, and Selected.
* Improved support for large files > 2gb, File Listings, Uploading, & Downloading.
* Some FTP servers return more then just the size in reply to the SIZE command, i.e. "213 70723584 bytes", FlashFXP will now correctly handle them.
* Reduced flicking of the status window
* Fixed case insensitivity issue with the treeview.
* Removed legacy command line support for "
* Fixed bug where if the connection timed out during a REST the transfer was not resumed.
* Fixed malformed buffer which resulted in corrupted file listings.
* Fixed when resuming a partial file the 'check free space feature' didn't take into account for the part of the file already downloaded. so a partial file 100MB of 200MB, with 150MB of free space warned there wasn't enough space.
* Fixed a default sort of 'by file extension' incorrectly defaulted to 'by attribs'
* Several Windows XP compatibility issues have been addressed.
(zip file type sorted in with folders, double click a zip now opens correctly)
* Proxy servers types have been re-arranged. This should not mess up your settings however we recommend that you verify your proxy settings.
* Add proxy support for USER proxy-user@ftp-host
* When opening a local file for edit in the internal editor, modifications were not detected and it neglected to prompt you to save on edit.
* If the ftp server didn't support the SIZE command FlashFXP wouldn't resume.
* Resolved minor problem with editing folders in the queue editor.
* When a url is pasted into the quick connect it is now split into the separate fields.
* The Recv/Send buffer size can now be modified. This can be done via the flashfxp.ini
( I was informed by a user that increasing both values to 65536 allowed him to get 7MB/s on network transfers. This may not work for everyone and may in fact reduce your speed.)
* FlashFXP will now inform you if a queue file contains a site no longer in your Site Manager and removes it from the queue, or mark it failed if you have 'keep failed transfers in queue' enabled.
* Status window should now work with all scroll wheel mice.
* Minor improvements to error handling when the connection is lost to the server during a transfer.
* The 'send noop during transfer' interval can now be changed via the FlashFXP.ini, this value is in seconds.
* File/Folder icons should now display correctly for everyone running Windows XP.
* Fixed problem with the preferences dialog growing when switching between desktops under Windows XP, when using the Virtual Desktop PowerToy.
* Added an INI setting that allows you to disable direct saving/reloading of the FlashFXP.ini, when set FlashFXP will save the settings on exit, rather then immediately, and will not detect changes made by multiple instances of FlashFXP.
* Fixed the global option 'use APPE to resume uploads' when checked didn't use APPE.
* In some instances pressing the abort button did not function as intended.
* Fixed bug where quickly minimizing to tray / restoring / minimizing to tray, would sometimes left FlashFXP hidden without a tray icon.
* Added support for importing WS_FTP v5.0 sites.