Brainpower liet weten dat er een nieuwe versie van Flash FXP is. Het gaat hier om versie 1.4.2 build 830 welke geschikt is voor alle versies van Windows. Er zijn weer veel bugs opgelost een weer een stel nieuwe functies in deze nieuwe versie. Het changelog is hieronder te lezen.
v1.4.2 Build 830
* FTP file search window is no longer on top of other applications.
* Internal editor is opened as a separate window task button.
* The queue list will now scroll up/down during a drag operation.
* Addressed an issue where in some instances uploading failed when using a SOCKS proxy.
* When editing remote bookmarks you can now optionally define a local path.
* Addressed problem renaming site manager groups which contained 
* When opening a file in the local view, FlashFXP now sets the working directory to the directory in which the file is located.
* Addressed a problem where transferring a drive volume resulted in FlashFXP adding 'C:' to the queue, most ftp servers do not allow ( colon's, FlashFXP will now trim off the (
* When saving a queue, now you can save the entire queue or just the selection.
* Transfer As/Queue As have been replaced by Shift+Transfer and Shift+Queue.
* Added option to 'Separately sort folders/links' when unchecked folders/links will be sorted together.
* Fixed bug where under the following circumstances abort was not permitted.
* Loading a queue, Pressing GO, Stopping the queue via 'stop queue after current transfer', then Pressing GO, Pressing Abort will have no effect.
* LiveUpdate window is no longer on top of other applications.
* CopyURL, When a blank password is entered url is copied without the login/password details.
* Queue items can now be marked as failed, so that they can be transferred at a later time.
* Queue Summery has been improved to display separate stats based on Queue, Failed, and Selected.
* Improved support for large files > 2gb, File Listings, Uploading, & Downloading.
* Some FTP servers return more then just the size in reply to the SIZE command, i.e. "213 70723584 bytes", FlashFXP will now correctly handle them.
* Reduced flicking of the status window
* Fixed case insensitivity issue with the treeview.
* Removed legacy command line support for "
site" as it causes problems with site manager groups containing < or >
* Fixed bug where if the connection timed out during a REST the transfer was not resumed.
* Fixed malformed buffer which resulted in corrupted file listings.
* Fixed when resuming a partial file the 'check free space feature' didn't take into account for the part of the file already downloaded. so a partial file 100MB of 200MB, with 150MB of free space warned there wasn't enough space.
* Fixed a default sort of 'by file extension' incorrectly defaulted to 'by attribs'
* Several Windows XP compatibility issues have been addressed.
(zip file type sorted in with folders, double click a zip now opens correctly)
* Proxy servers types have been re-arranged. This should not mess up your settings however we recommend that you verify your proxy settings.
* Add proxy support for USER proxy-user@ftp-host
* When opening a local file for edit in the internal editor, modifications were not detected and it neglected to prompt you to save on edit.
* If the ftp server didn't support the SIZE command FlashFXP wouldn't resume.
* Resolved minor problem with editing folders in the queue editor.
* When a url is pasted into the quick connect it is now split into the separate fields.
* The Recv/Send buffer size can now be modified. This can be done via the flashfxp.ini
( I was informed by a user that increasing both values to 65536 allowed him to get 7MB/s on network transfers. This may not work for everyone and may in fact reduce your speed.)
* FlashFXP will now inform you if a queue file contains a site no longer in your Site Manager and removes it from the queue, or mark it failed if you have 'keep failed transfers in queue' enabled.
* Status window should now work with all scroll wheel mice.
* Minor improvements to error handling when the connection is lost to the server during a transfer.
* The 'send noop during transfer' interval can now be changed via the FlashFXP.ini, this value is in seconds.
* File/Folder icons should now display correctly for everyone running Windows XP.
* Fixed problem with the preferences dialog growing when switching between desktops under Windows XP, when using the Virtual Desktop PowerToy.
* Added an INI setting that allows you to disable direct saving/reloading of the FlashFXP.ini, when set FlashFXP will save the settings on exit, rather then immediately, and will not detect changes made by multiple instances of FlashFXP.
* Fixed the global option 'use APPE to resume uploads' when checked didn't use APPE.
* In some instances pressing the abort button did not function as intended.
* Fixed bug where quickly minimizing to tray / restoring / minimizing to tray, would sometimes left FlashFXP hidden without a tray icon.
* Added support for importing WS_FTP v5.0 sites.