TechSmith heeft versie 3.1.2 van Camtasia Studio zo juist uitgebracht. Dit programma maakt het mogelijk om op een eenvoudige manier video's te maken voor trainingen en presentaties die via het web of op een cd verspreid kunnen worden. Denk bijvoorbeeld aan een video capture van de werking van een bepaalde applicatie die je met een voice-over toelicht of een powerpoint presentatie samengevoegd met een opname van een lezing. Voor een volledig overzicht van alle mogelijkheden verwijzen we jullie door naar deze pagina op het internet. De lijst met veranderingen voor deze nieuwe versie ziet er als volgt uit:
3.1.2 Maintenance Release
3.1.1 Maintenance Release
- Fixed an issue for Flash output where the current playing clip highlight in the TOC would not update correctly when producing multiple files based on markers.
- Fixed an issue where SCORM 1.2 output was not correctly communicating and reporting status with an LMS.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the space bar to be tracked as a play command when filling out a Flash quiz during produced playback.
- Fixed an issue when selecting pause at start for Flash production and not using a preloader would not pause.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some Flash produced files to require a browser refresh before they would properly play back.
- Camtasia Studio released in Japanese!
- Korean language updates.
- Added an integrated "Check for upgrades" option to allow users to more easily find out about product updates.
- Consolidated the single-user registered, multi-user registered and evaluation builds into a single evaluation build.
- Added the option, during installation, to have the product run as an evaluation version or a registered version.
- Added the ability to implement an enterprise installation of Camtasia Studio based on information contained in a text file.
- Updated all applications to be build in Unicode to help the product run more predictably on International versions of Windows.
- Removed the option to modify your production settings when producing with a custom production profile to eliminate some confusion with the settings.
- Fixed a crash on product launch experienced by some international users of Camtasia Studio.
- Fixed problem where the "Apply" button was not working on one of the Flash Options pages during production.
- Fixed problem of callouts not responding appropriately in some editing situations where portions of the timeline were cut out.
- Fixed problem where "Flash Hot Spots" would not work after production.
- Fixed problem where a "Flash Player Script running slowly" error would appear frequently on some systems on playback.
- Fixed problem where the dimensions for "Flash (SWF/FLV)" output may not update correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the "Mute speakers during recording" option setting would not be remembered correctly.
- Fixed a possible crash that could be experienced when working in the "Zoom-N-Pan" settings page.
- Fixed a possible crash that may be experienced when opening a "_backup.camproj" file while another project was already loaded.
- Updated the "BlockedFilters.ini" file to block more 3rd party filters from being used in Camtasia Studio by default.
- Added the option to split productions into separate files based on markers for "Flash (SWF/FLV)" productions.
- Added support for SCORM 2004.
- Fixed problem where setting the "Stretch to fit" option during production would cause callouts to move from their original positions.
- Added the ability to specify custom production sizes using custom production profiles during batch production.
- Fixed problem when batch producing projects with no audio in them would lose any callouts in the project.
- Fixed problem where some viewers of Quiz and Table of Contents productions would not have the video correctly display the Quiz.
- Fixed problem where a specified "End Action" other than the default would not work with Flash (FLV) productions.
- Fixed problem with Flash (SWF/FLV) audio settings getting applied to the wrong video in a side-by-side production.
- Fixed problem with some Flash (FLV) productions were always mono audio.
- Added the ability to select different Flash Player Control skins including the look of Camtasia Theater and pre-Camtasia Studio 3.1.0 releases.
- Fixed problem with Flash Hot Spots only jumping to whole second increments.
- Fixed problem where producing a timeline to Flash (FLV) with a custom max bitrate would result in an endless production loop.
- Fixed problem entering the "Captions" view after exiting the view with the key would cause strange behavior and possible crashes.
- Fixed problem with Flash (SWF/FLV) production not correctly pausing on start when that option was set correctly causing audio to be heard during display of the preloader.
- Fixed problem of producing a Flash (SWF/FLV) Picture-in-Picture (PiP) where the PiP is shorter than the main video.
- Fixed a memory leak in the "Title Clip" view.
- Fixed problem that could create invalid project files when transitions were used in some projects.
- Fixed problem with AVI recordings over 1 GB would fail to merge audio correctly after recording resulting in shorter AVI files.
- Added the ability to remove a background image after setting one for Picture-in-Picture (PiP) productions.
- Updated the HTML files created by Camtasia Studio at production to be XHTML compliant.
- Fixed problem where there may not have been a visible indication that recording was started in a paused state.
- Fixed an issue where Markers would be placed incorrectly in 1 (one) frame-per-second PowerPoint recordings.
- Fixed problem with PowerPoint not getting focus when resuming a recording after pausing.
- Fixed a PowerPoint crash experienced when both the "PPT2HTML" and Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint were both installed on the same system.