Ik miste de beschrijving van het programma, so here it is:
CPUCooL the CooL Program
Operating system : Windows 95 / 98 / ME and Windows NT / 2000 / XP (microsoft).
Seven features in one program! All for a reasonable price of $13 US! And it takes only 850 KByte of Memory! The average program will usually cost you much more and may have only one feature! Please support the concept of inexpensive shareware and buy the program!
- S.M.A.R.T. (New in 7.0.X, now includes harddisk temperatures)
- Change the FrontSideBus
With this option you can vary the CPU frequency. Many mainbords support setting the FrontSideBus via SMBus. It is for these motherboards I have added this feature. It is for experienced users only and only at your own risk! Details
- Shutdown by simple keystroke
You can shutdown the PC with a single key combination. That makes it easier to end the session. You find this item under Options -> Windows Shudown
- MONITORING Temperature, fan speed, voltages for many motherboards.
The program displays all units, connected to an I2C Bus. It works with all chipset from Intel, ALI, VIA, AMD, and SIS motherboards. You can see the temperature, voltage and fan values of your motherboard chipset, inclusive dial-up adapter display and processor parameters.
- CPU Cooling under Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 (Watch Wintop !) There's No way to switch it off! After registering you can get a small *.VXD (6K Byte) for cooling only. It works so far for all non Athlon processors and for Athlon based system with a VIA8363 and AMD760 chipset.
Benifits: There is No need to turn it on or off, No overhead (CPU Time / Memory) Cooling only, and if you wish to stop using it, you simply remove it from your system! All you have to do to receive it is to register and send the file you could generate by Help -> CPUCooL Info -> Write to file to the author at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- CPU Optimization (AMD, Cyrix and Intel only ;-) )
This is the first and only program that optimizes AMD / Cyrix CPU's complete and correct. All the other tools have bugs which I have detected when implementing my optimizations.
- Memory optimization (mostly for Windows 95 / 98)