WhiteDog was de eerste Tweaker die ons wees op de nieuwe versie van Motherboard Monitor. Het tool, bij velen al bekend, laat in een handig overzicht de status van de verschillende temperatuur sensoren, RPM-tellers en Voltage meters op het moederbord zien. Tevens kan het programma worden ingesteld om bij abnormale waarden actie te ondernemen.
De releasenotes zien er als volgt uit:
- Removed Sis selection as it was no longer needed.
- Removed the show all sensor option as it was no use, it can still be turned on via the ini file though.
- Added the option to insert a xsl link into the xml files
- Added the option to insert a css link into the html files
- Added a cpu tab and placed the cpu settings that where on the basic tab here
- Added a cpu load code and placed all the settings for this on that above mentioned tab
- SHDN delay can now be set to 2 sec minimum
- Updated Jedec file for the dimm info, although I feel the dimm info is pretty out of date as it is
- Added *2 on the fan tab type slider, 99.9% of you don't need that but it was easy to do so.
- Totally changed the fan section, it now works the same as the temp section; hook up your fan with a MBM fan sensor. This makes it more flexible and allows for 3rd party programs to push fan speeds into MBM like they can do with the temps
- Added official support for winXP by making sure it shows winXP in the system info and not Win2000 build 2600 (NT 5.1), you don't wanne know how many mails I got on that one ;-)
- Added a simple password protection to the settings screen, nothing heavy but enough to keep the average user out of your settings
- Some changes to that, so developers please check the shared memory in on the webpage
- Combined the Sis950 with the ITE705, as they are identical really.
- Added preliminary support for the Tyan Tiger MP 2460, check out the forum on how to get it even working, this board has some big issues if you ask me
- Added preliminary support for the PC87366, temps and fans should work okay, and about 2 voltages
- Replaced the -] button on the dashboard with a 1 2 and 3 button meaning you can now select: always on top but not system bar, normal window and on system bar, normal window and not on the system bar.
- Added cpu load to dashboard
- Added cpu load to all the log files
- - Because of cpu load all log files are re-done, mean you need to restart them (delete the old type)
- Redone the interval.xml log, no longer sorted on date but like all log file 1 line per entry and the line also holds the date, mrans the X number of lines now works better for this file type
- Added the option to comment parts out of the OSD script without removing them, simple use /* at the start of the section your want to comment out and use */ to close that section
- On many requests I have opened up a paypal account, I am very curious as to how much it will be used. firstname.lastname@example.org is the accounts e-mail and details are under de about option