Met het programma Chaos Manager kan je orde scheppen in je chaos. Het bevat onder andere een afsprakenlijst, to-do-lijst, agenda, adressenboek, kladblok en de mogelijkheid om via internet te synchroniseren. Al deze informatie is des gewenst met een wachtwoord te beveiligen en te versleutelen. Het uiterlijk kan worden aangepast met skins zodat je niet tegen een saaie uitstraling zit te kijken. Versie 2.21 is sinds kort beschikbaar met de volgende aanpassingen:
- Added a new quick summary to the calendar. So if you in the calendar run the mouse over a day with appointment(s) and/or birthday(s), a tooltip like window will appear with a listing of these.
- Also added the option "Calendar quick summary (mouseover)" to enable/disable the above, which can be found in "Setup/Misc".
- The color of appointments, birthdays and quick summary in the calendar is now customizable. These can be found in "Setup/Visuals".
- Added a shorter timeout period to FTP connections. The FTP will now timeout after 30 seconds if somehow it can't connect to the server.
- Added an option to "Setup/Settings" called "Close button will minimize". If enabled (disabled by default) Chaos Manager will minimize instead of close when you press the close button in the upper right corner. If this option is enabled you can still close CM by selecting close from the system-menu/trayicon/taskbar or by ALT+F4 etc.
- Added a new item called "Rename a field" to the advanced button in Contacts. This will basically explain how to rename a field, as this is already possible, but many don't know and I often get requests for this feature.
- Added a couple of new icons available for appointments and contact groups. Feel free to suggest any icons you think would be nice to include (the icons are very small so it must be something simple and easy to draw).
- Improved appointment recurring options. So now you can for example set an appointment to recur every 3rd week.
- * Added a reminder time to appointments. This makes it possible to select when the appointment should popup before the appointments actual date and time.
- Added a "Find..." option to the notebook, this can search a single topic or all topics (shortcut ctrl+f).
- Fixed a bug regarding the scrollbar in the notebook. Now it will visually update properly when using the thumb wheel or keyboard to scroll.
- Fixed a bug when exporting appointments, that could occur with some international settings.
- Active recurring appointments are now shown more than once in the calendar, up to half a year ahead. This can be disabled by enabling a new option in Setup/misc called "Only show next recurring appointment".
- Note: reminder and recurringcount has been added to full appointment export/import.