Hier heb je wat info uit een post van een Magnetic Fields mannetje op het RC2000 forum
"Yes, we're still working hard on this Rally game and reading all you have to say about it. The feedback on the playable demo has been noted. A few points:
* There is a handbrake in the final game
* The reason the demo was only keyboard, was because we had not completed the steering wheel control. This is now done, and it's great! And we have super force feedback implemented.
* Actualize! is a division of Europress. The Lifestyle and Educational side of Europress has now been sold to Hasbro. So Actualize is a separate publishing company, and their only focus is on Rally!
* The Physics are being tweaked and changed and we do value what you have to say about it. The car in the demo is front wheel drive, in the full game you can play four wheel drive beasts - these handle significantly differently.
* The gear control in the demo was automatic. In the full game you have semi-automatic and manual modes too!
* The flipping of the car has also been adjusted.
* Car damage is now in, and we have parts falling off the car too!"
Reaktie van een echte rally driver (hij zegt de north german rally championship in 1993 gewonnen te hebben):
"The car doesnīt oversteer Iīve red?? Why should it do so?? It is a FWD, that is the only answer. Yes I managed it to oversteer the car in the demo, a few seconds before hanging in the trees, just as it happens in real life. These type of cars oversteers sometimes without hanging in the trees, yes I know. The reason why is, the guys who drive these cars in the championships use the handbrake in tight corners and brake with the left foot sometimes in faster corners, too (if you can show me, how you can brake with the left foot at your keyboard Iīll pull my hat off for you).
Hey Guys at MF: I was a little negative with my thoughts about your game till today, because of the poor car physics in the three rally games of your team before, but today Iīm very, very pleased and really happy with the result of your work, so far. You are on the way to release THE rally sim for the next years and it should need CMR 5 or 6 to come close to this. Till today I was sure CMR 1 is nearly a sim, but now Iīm sure, it is an cartoon-arcade.
Please concentrate further on the main things of this sim and donīt follow the two or three guys in this forum who say: "The spectators should wave with the left hand, the trees are a little to green and the roadīs surface is a little to yellow. These are not the points of interest."