Er is een nieuwe build van Sick Beard uitgebracht. Dit programma kan in de gaten houden wanneer er nieuwe afleveringen beschikbaar zijn van je favoriete tv-serie en of er afleveringen van betere kwaliteit te vinden zijn. Daarnaast kan het enige uniformiteit in de naamgeving aanbrengen, en is het mogelijk om afleveringen te downloaden van usenet en in mindere mate via bittorrent. Het programma is in Python geschreven en daardoor op diverse besturingssystemen te gebruiken. Een aparte Windows-download is er nog niet, maar het programma kan wel intern bijgewerkt worden. De changelog van deze release ziet er als volgt uit:
Changelog for build 507:
- Misc logging tweaks, sort shows (same way as do in the gui) before starting backlog. Pull #896
- Fix progress bar on homepage from including
snatchedepisodes in download count. Pull #894
- Add UI notification when forcing backlog of a show and fix ESM for 'unknown' status. Pull #892
- Updated Pushover notifier to support sound, device, and priority. Pull #886
- Updated providers OMGWTFNZB and Womble with various fixes. Pull #881 #885
- OMGWTFNZB: Use delay param (item post age must be older than 30mins before it shows up on rss) to help deal with recent propagation issues.
- Cleanup how we build our show name list to filter out duplicates that only differ by case (help reduce erroneous api hits)
- Do not append
.if the search string is empty as it would result in an extra period on show name searches (purely cosmetic)
- OMGWTFNZB & Womble: Convert
.in release names to fix releases getting rejected by invalid show name (ex: FoV releases).
- OMGWTFNZB: Skip nuked releases on backlog search.
- Womble: Adjust the RSS sections used.
- Added notifier Pushbullet. Pull #879
- Upgrade tablesorter v2.16.3 -> 2.17.8. Pull #877
- Put the Episode filter on history into regex mode for better matching
Allows you to filter like
Show Name - #xto see the specific season.
- Changed ignore articles from
- Add hack for the show 'A to Z' to not ignore the article when sorting.
- Update history to store provider type as source. Pull #873 #884
sourceto history (nzb/torrent) to store the provider type.
- Improve filter on history to handle accented characters, use extracted provider image title rather than relying on the text (keep column width down), and specify some column widths.
- Add ability to skip notices (snatched/download notifications) per show. Pull #867
Useful for those that fetch shows for their significant others that don't care to get the notification noise.
Or if you want to disable briefly to backlog a show.
- Tweak Episode Status Management. Pull #871
- Add 'expand all shows' button
- Add 'toggle all' button
- Add Unknown status to be queried (useful to find episodes that belong to a show with invalid location)
- Add options to filter the initial data set (by default the same data is returned as before if you don't touch the options)
- Include specials (season0) - before we always excluded
- Exclude episodes without an airdate (not unaired, but airdate of 'never') - before we always included
- Add Vacuum action to history trim/clear functions to reclaim space. Pull #870
- Cleanup history and fix specials to cleanup and restore data due to previous bugs. Pull #865
- Reset specials back to skipped (some were set to wanted automatically).
- Sanitize episode release_name off snatched history data (undo data thrown away by re-scan process).
- Sanitize all release group data in the history (cleanup RP/NZBGeek/Repost).
- Tweak displayShow and coming episode pages. Pull #860 #864 #876 #891
- Added ability to only show the latest season by default and then click button to load the remaining seasons.
Should help with slow page loads (still not a true fix but works for now).
You can change this by setting the
display_all_seasonsvariable in the config or via the config/hidden page
- Specify some widths to reduce how many calculations the browser needs to do (less repaint/re-flows)
- Enable manual search of specials once again..
- Added ability to filter SNATCHED episodes
- Comping Episodes
- Allow sorting of Next Ep data, minor cleanup
init.ubuntuto return exit code 0 when stopping a non-running process. Pull #868
- Update Pushalot notifier to include emergency or silent notices. Pull #859 #872
- Add some popular newznab favicons,
show name of provider in history next to image (so you can sort/filter)and restore showing defunct providers images. Pull #853
- Fix tests. Pull #863
- Upgrade Jquery UI from 1.10.4 to 1.11.1. Pull #874
- SB-API minor PEP8 fixes. Pull #875