De ontwikkelaars van Syabas Technology hebben donderdag nieuwe firmware klaargezet voor de Popcorn Hour A-200. Deze zogeheten Networked Media Tank kan audio en video vanaf een optionele harde schijf, vanaf een nas-systeem of vanaf een computer afspelen. Het bijwerken van de firmware kan door het zipbestand uit te pakken naar de root van een usb-geheugenstick en vervolgens vanuit het menu naar het bestand 'usbupdate.html' te browsen. De lijst met veranderingen voor deze update ziet er als volgt uit:
02-03-100918-21-POP-411-000Minimum NMT apps 02-03-100427-21-POP-411
Video and Audio playback
- BD playback - Load subtitle index.srt (case sensitive) in BDMV folder by default
- Now allow both *.ISO and *.iso to be detected for external SRT subtitles
- SimpleBD fast rewind
- currently it does not span over if the video consists of multiple TS.
- fast forward beyond 4x still under development
- HD audio passthrough support for file playback
- Fixed certain Arabic subtitle failed to display
- Fixed failure to playback some AVI which contain ID3 (aoe-cop.avi)
- Fixed frequent press of Enter key at start of audio file playback occasional cause system failure
- MKV file playback with new audio/subtitle/chapter navigator ala SimpleBD menu style
- Press Title key
- Fixed some MKV (created with makemkv) freeze on time seek
- Fixed MKV with 5.1 FLAC audio cannot playback
- Fixed subtitle not displayed after 64 subs (Sigma bugId 11560)
- external IDX/SUB (D1 resolution only) support for MKV
- Fixed m4a with unsupported genre metadata crashing the player (Bug #5000716)
- Fixed incorrect playback timer for MPEG after trickmode (Bug #5000072)
- Changed DTS default setting to PCM in setup
- Improve pre-buffering for H.264 streaming
- TrueAudio (.tta) audio file playback support
- Fixed background image conflicting with the listing page after pressing stop button at exact end of the music file (Bug #5001072)
- Fixed missing subtitle "track" submenu during first playback after system reboot (Bug #5001116)
- MP3 handling for certain bad unconventional v2.4 ID3 tag
- Fixed playback issue with some mp3 files with multiple ID3 tag
- Fixed certain IDX/SUB cannot display (IDX that contains only selected non-zero substream index)
- Fixed audio mute/unmute issue at the beginning of file playback
- Fixed a mp3 with embedded cover art cause crash (Bug #t0000391)
- Fixed DTS-HD changed to PCM after Dolby Digital Analog/PCM selection is changed (Bug #t0000384)
- Fixed DTS audio loss after playback files with DTS-MA
- Better rendering for subtitle
- subtitle improvement
- added "auto" in Color to apply native styles in SSA ("white/red" option is removed).
- note that when subtitle Color set to "auto", other settings becomes inaccesible
- hide "Color", "Size" and "Position" when they are not applicable (e.g. IDX/SUB)
- Fixed wrong audio format info displayed on Info bar
- Fixed FF (mkv, avi) broken in previous release
- disable SSA subtitle animation
- Fixed +-30sec skip (RIGHT/LEFT key) not working properly during certain M2TS playback (Bug #5001535 = #0000246)
- Fixed HDMI audio mute broken
- Workaround for MKV with "header removal compression"
- Fixed proper display of audio info on Info bar
- Fixed volume control sluggishness during Internet radio
- Fixed sound burst when certain WAV playback starts.
- Fixed issue with MP4 file > 2GB playback through HTTP
- Fixed incorrect volume level during certain DVD playback
- Fixed SimpleBD DTS-HD audio incorrectly switched to DTS after seek operation (Bug #5001602)
- Fixed certain small video files causing incorrect "buffering" display and hang up after playback
- Fixed audio volume level and mute inconsistency after seek operation
- Fixed wrong fps info on certain TS and MKV files
- Improved ASS/SSA subtitle engine (Anime correct tag, color, etc...)
- SSA/ASS subtitle rendering patches (.ASS extension supported now)
- Improved bookmark handling for all fileplayer playback.
- Initial pause for 3 seconds when framerate sync activates at start of playback.
- Fixed DTS-HD switched to DTS after seek/trick mode issue.
- Fixed audio downmixing for fileplayer playback.
- modified related options in setup page
- text subtitle font size fixes (Bug #0000139)
- Fixed missing center channel when directly connect to HDMI TV in Dolby Digital passthrough mode
- Reverted some bookmark handling due to stability issue.
- Fixed slideshow failed via Picasa if the album has more than 700 photos (Bug #5000535)
- Fixed incorrect photo played randomly when play a single photo (pressing Enter) via myiHome (Bug #5000535)
- Fixed photo playback crash due to photo EXIF parsing
- Fixed "purple splash" during system bootup
- When Ethernet speed set to 10/100, TCP Receive Window will be disabled
- Set TCP Receive Window to 0 for "Auto" trying to find best value.
Manually change this value if it works better on your Gigabit network.
- Fixed failure to go to enter Media Source screen after setting TCP Receive Window to "auto"
- new Ralink RT2880 MII Wifi card driver
- Modified Hungarian text
- Workaround for occasional HDMI blackout when AVR/TV on/off or hotplug
- Added "open source license" page
- update on Traditional Chinese language pack
- Added patch for GPT USB (Drobo)
- minor French translation fixes
- Fixed HDMI CEC regression (Bug #5001609/#0000144)
- memory leak fix
- Fixed soft-reboot failure with certain boards
- Some fixes for HDMI output issue, other reported issues still attempting to reproduce and trace.
- Fixed file rename issue with character '$'
- Fixed remote renderer (EyeCon etc) cannot set pause, mute, volume up/down
- Fixed discovered devices disappear when certain UPnP device is attached to network
- Swisscenter Simple Media Server (SIME); reduce waiting time of change track.
- PlayOn UPnP server; fix streaming issue.
AppCenter (PHF / ROBIG)
- Fixed minor pop-up message word-wrap issue (Bug #0000250)
- Fixed old shoutcast menu could not pop up
- "Standby" by pressing Power key
- Fixed Return key not working
- new revision3, shoutcast, weatherbug PHF
- Channels.com (removed from latest release due some changes on partner's server API, currently under QA)
- fixed broken playback issue
- fixed screensaver activated during playback
- Next New Network
- Fixed Cocktails channel url issue
- Fixed unable to exit issue
- Reposition exit button
- Removed Indy_mogul - The Best Short Films in the World (due to no feeds available)
- Refine error message
- fixed screensaver activated during playback
- Photobucket, fixed crash issue for Interestingness page and limit to 16 items
- Revision 3
- Fixed navigation issue after playback
- Disable screensaver during playback
- Refine error message
- Shoutcast Radio
- Refine the playback handling
- Fix navigation issue with Menu being blocked after performing Search.
- Fixed navigation issue, description being truncated and html syntax issue
- Fixed tracking station list format issue
- Fixed lost focus issue after changing tracking station
- Fixed setting issues
- Fixed revert to local info after 30s issue
- Support 3 digit display for Celsius setting
- Fixed bird animation (wing , eye flip) issue
- New apps
- Picasa Web Album
- Youtube (is back!)
- Fixed NMT Setup unable to perform fresh setup on new harddisk with no partition
- Fixed NZBGet causes harddisk spindown issue
- Does not output or downmix Dolby Digital core from Dolby TrueHD for file playback and SimpleBD
- video blackout for a few seconds while framerate sync is performed
- WMAPro RAW output cause hang-up; forced to PCM (downmix) as workaround
NMT Apps Version: 02-03-100427-21-POP-411
- Minimum firmware version to use this NMT App is 02-03-100918-21-POP-411-000
- Version stepping, practically same as 02-02-100318-19-POP-411
- Torrent page sometimes displays a duplicate entry for the last torrent in the list.
- Don't show torrent page when torrent not started
- NMT apps run from USB device support. Separate NMT apps from Media partition.
For example, to allow NMT apps running on USB stick, and Media on removable HDD