De mensen van Invision Power Board hebben finalversie 1.2 uitgebracht. Deze is gebaseerd op de tweede release candidate van 1.2. In versie 1.2 is onder meer de bug gefixed waardoor het niet mogelijk was om een usericon omhoog te beamen naar de server terwijl PHP in safe mode stond. Wat de veranderingen precies zijn kan hieronder gelezen worden:
We're very pleased to announce that the first full release of 1.2 is now in the download area and is still available at no cost.
Invision Power Board v1.2 has been proved stable and we're very pleased with how far its developed in the last 18 months. We believe that it offers a good range of features with a clean interface to work from.
This year has seen many changes to our structure but our commitment to offering free software with commercial quality support hasn't changed. Our registered customers will be pleased to learn that we've added more support forums in addition to the ticket center and our staff have been refocused to give full priority to these areas.
Our free support forums have been moved into the community section and is proving to be very active and productive.
We thank you for your continued patronage.
Download your copy now!
Changes to the templates
A guide has been created detailing the important changes in the HTML templates since the last version (RC1). RC1 - RC2 Skin Changes
Note: The convertors that only work with version 1.1.2 of IPB will be updated in the coming days.
- Marking all as read in a subcat forum doesn't update board index post marker fix
- Post & Avatar uploads (safe mode w/open basedir) bug fix
- ACP: Date and times settings description typo fix
- Read reciept not containing date bug fix
- Viewing "The Moderating Team" displays mods in forums user cannot see fix
- ACP max width/height of flash movies missing fix
- Post new topic: Stop shouting bug fix
|19:48||PostgreSQL 7.4 beta 1|