- Version 188.8.131.52 introduced "recalculation of sub channel data during read. This improves readability of the created disk" This was (and still is) a good thing. However, there is a major problem: A lot of CDs made for Game Consoles *require* invalid checksums in the SubChannel Data! After a lot of investigation, the following solution is introduced in this version:
- Recalculation of sub channel data during read removed.
- Recalculation of sub channel data during write added.
- Added option to disable recalculation of sub channel data during write. If you have titles, that worked, when copied with CloneCD 184.108.40.206 or earlier, but failed with later versions, you should check the "Don't repair SubChannel Data Box". Please note, that a lot of CD-Writers do not allow illegal SubChannel Data to be written. If you have such a Writer, the box is disabled. Only CD-Writers that support writing of "CD+G" allow this.
- Increased SubChannel buffer.
- Added MIN:SEC:FRA values to the "Shall I overburn?" Dialog.
- Enhanced reading with Toshiba SD-M1212 and SD-M1302.
- Changed Write Setup. Incompatible writers are now detected during scanning of the SCSI/IDE bus.
- Enhanced the communication with the ASPI Layer. This fixes the "SenseKey 0" problem during write.
Download CloneCD 220.127.116.11 hier.