De veranderingen zijn wel op hun snapshot pagina te lezen. Even voor de luien onder ons:
Changes Since Technical Preview 4
* Re-added window handling preference to first run start-up dialog.
* Improved on the pop-up block notification. Click notifier to open the pop-up, page trash switches to attention state if the current page has a blocked pop-up, and items blocked from the current page are displayed in bold.
* Added support for dynamic relayout of dialogs, including expanding dialogs. Changing skins, fonts, and so forth while dialogs are open will now relayout correctly.
* Changes to "Windows" preferences; moved some options to an "Advanced" section, renamed Advanced MDI to Advanced Opera workspace.
* Made "Delete private data" dialog expanding.
* Simplified bookmark and bookmark folder properties dialogs.
* Solved issue with saving of redirected images.
Messaging and newsfeeds
* Avoid newsfeed update check getting stuck if server is down.
* Improved handling of redirected newsfeeds.
* List of chat servers updated and expanded.
* The closed padlock icon for secure sites now appears inside the address field. Click to display security information concerning the site.
* Fixed authentication issue: pages can now be authenticated in any sequence.
* Multiple fixes and enhancements related to ERA.
* Fixed issue with non-US locales in the xml:lang attribute.
* Fixed several rendering issues.
* The default font size for forms and compose fields is now the same as for the PRE font.
* Proper colors for PRE, CODE, and TT fonts. The fonts were difficult to read in user mode due to gray text on a white background.
* Fix to provide correct redrawing when mouse is leaving elements with CSS hover attribute set.
* Accept Bitstream Vera fonts as suitable default fonts.
* Better font size options for smoothly scalable fonts.
* Correct problem where "Open private chat windows in background" did not work.
* Added a tooltip in the edit field for the external e-mail client setting in the Preferences dialog. The tooltip tells what flags an external e-mail client can use.
Voor alle verandereingen sinds 7.54 kun je trouwens hier