List of new features (compared to 1.1):
- Can be freely distributed.
- Do not start to translate the program yet, there will be more changes to the language file.
- Totally new registry cleaner
- Ability to clean IE context menu
- Ability to clean temp internet files (cookies, cached pictures and web pages)
- Ability to select the used font
- The file tool automatically trims the filename to fit to the status bar in the bottom of the window.
- If the translation file contains errors the program now generates an error log which helps translators to do their job.
- Faster, more stable and in every way better registry fixer (integrated to the registry cleaner)
- The file tool uses now a custom file properties window (right click a file in file tool) because Windows' file properties window was too slow.
- Ability to remove temp internet files (file tool > Tools)
- APS v2 (File tool > Advanced password system)
- Ability to save the list directly to MS excel format.
- Creates and automatically updates a RestoreAll.bat in \Backups which helps you to restore all the registry backups, should also work in DOS.
- Advanced options to sort the lists in RegTool and in the new registry cleaner.
- Remove custom software feature in registry tool. Allows you to remove entries created by software that isn't listed in the installed sofware list. Good way to check if the program's uninstaller has left something to the registry.
- Improved safety with new confirmation dialogs.
Please notice that RC means release candidate, it's still a beta stage software and it will contain a lot of bugs. So, have fun but try not to hurt yourself. You can install the RC1 over the old PT 1.x, if it starts to ask a password uninstall and re-install it.[break] De final van versie 1.2 wordt volgende week verwacht .