De ontwikkeling van Motherboard Monitor is na de aankondiging om te stoppen duidelijk in een stroomversnelling geraakt (hoe dingen soms kunnen lopen...). Vandaag heeft Alex van Kraam een nieuwe public beta van Motherboard Monitor 5 online gezet, te weten versie 2.6. Zoals bij de meeste nieuwe MBM versies is er een respectabel lijstje nieuwe features en gefixte problemen :
- RAS problem
- E-mail test button will work even if you don't check the checkbox
- fixed a very uncommen bug with the ini file, which means that dashboard info (size, location etc. etc.) are stored in a seperate ini file to avoid file conflict with the settings form. THIS MEANS THAT 1st TIME YOU RUN MBM 5 PB 2.6 YOUR DASHBOARD WILL BE RESET, sorry about that
- When sending E-mail the program will go into pause mode, this is to fix problem with low interval, where a next alarm could appear before mailing is done
- FIC SD-11 support
- You can turn of the fact that the Smbus is detected before the Sensor chip, this is for those few users who need this option, check advanced tab, normaly it should always be checked
- Created small program called MBM5HU.EXE, which is the Heat Up program for MBM 5, so all you "heavy cpu cooling" people can relax.
- Installation program will locate a previous install/location and default to that
- Settings window will remember position it has been closed at
- Included the DIMM SPD info into MBM 5, under the system info tab, also updated the Standard Manufacturer's ID codes, must be around 300 that are supported now.
- added "are you sure ?" box when you want to delete a log file
- added some more info to the system info tab of mbm 5, reason was a weird bug where a few INI files where gone, this way I can see this via the system info.
- adding an option tab to the e-mail tab
- adding option to send any or all 3 types of interval logs with an alarm e-mail
- adding option to send any or all 3 types of high/low logs with an alarm e-mail
- adding option to send any or all 3 types of interval logs with an interval e-mail
- adding option to send any or all 3 types of high/low logs with an interval e-mail