Anoniem: 25643 liet weten dat er een nieuwe versie van het GeForce Tweak programma is verschenen. Deze versie verbergt verschillende tweaks en bugfixes ten opzichte van de vorige versie. Eén probleem is er nog wel: hij werkt niet 100 procent correct met de nieuwe 23.11 Detonator drivers:
Known issues: This version does NOT work 100% with the new 23.11 Detonator driver! Wait for the next betas, they will work.
version 3.1 -final- :
- bugfixed small OGL FSAA problem
- w2k/XP color correction is working (but slow) again
- the GTU sometimes did show wrong icons in the Expert Mode. Fixed.
- ASUS compatibility update (w9x)
- due to the mods that were necessary for the above ASUS update I had to modify the adapter detection once more.
- added support to modify some of the ASUS settings
- Because of some color correction problems (black screen)
- I added a new function: Whenever you press CTRL+C in the GTU then the default colors will be initialized which should prevent the system from showing a black screen.
- I modified the disclaimer a bit to make it more understandy.
- added some more debug information
- I possibly fixed the GTUs most serious bug: The "black screen" bug... remember: If the GTU ever does this again, press CTRL+C twice and then please TELL ME about it! right clicking one of the preset buttons (fast / quality) will now jump over to the preset manager to let you bind a preset to this button.
- Big changes at the Stereo3D settings. Earlier GTU versions were only able to customize the main functionality ... now you have a lot more possibilities to tweak your Stereo settings even while running applications!
- Fixed wrong prerenderlimit (0) value (If prerenderlimit @ Direct3D is less than 1 then the driver sets it back to 1... now I know :-) )
- next try: I tried to find a bugfix for the sometimes-stay-in-memory-after-exit problem
- Fixed buggy RenderQualityFlags setting
- Added LaserSight property settings (Stereo3D)
- Added possibility to choose the type of your Stereoglasses. (Stereo3D)
- Stereoscopy support with 22.xx drivers under Win2k/XP! I did not really examine these settings yet, I assumed that they're the same as under w9x... and it works...