Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
TMNS · Standplaats: 's-Gravenhage · 11 december 2019
Full Stack Software Engineer
Digital Consulting Permanent contract Den Haag Netherlands
Market conform - Lease car - Bonus structure - Technical Communities
• Are you able to share your knowledge and experience in engineering and developing enterprise front- and backend applications, using various technologies and tools?
• Would you like to work directly with the business users to gather and document technical requirements?
• Devoteam is a gold partner of Google, Red Hat, and Microsoft and delivers value to well-known customers in telecom, energy, media and financial branches by running or contributing to various projects and roles: you will never get bored!
If you have
• several years' experience as a Software Engineer building E2E software solutions and web applications.
• experience in building applications that exploits the advantages of cloud platforms with a strong understanding of cloud delivery models.
• the ability to build software following test-driven development approach with a strong understanding of the major testing frameworks.
• strong understanding of API-fist design and ability to build backend business logic considering API development standards and best practices.
• good understanding of microservices architecture principles and patterns.
• good understanding of data modeling backed up with experience in working with relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) databases.
• good understanding of code versioning processes and source control tools.
Working experience with GIT or GIT-based version control tools.
• Have a thorough understanding of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
• Understand DevOps practices, including continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts.
• Hold an MSc Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent to this.
• Gained experience in working with containers (Docker) and container management platforms (e.g. Kubernetes or Swarm).
• Have a good understanding of cloud technologies and concepts. Working experience with one of the major cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google).
• Have a good understanding of Enterprise Integration and API Management. Working experience in the integration domain is a plus.
Devoteam is an international IT consultancy company. We have more than 7.200 colleagues in 18 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands. We are dedicated to helping our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure and solutions and ensure teams are along for the ride.
Our units Technology Services, Strategy Consulting and Program Management are 100% focused on improving the business performance of our clients by making their companies truly digital.
What we offer you
• A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a
genuine interest in technology.
• Team spirit and international environment.
• Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
• Career-specific training and certifications.
at Devoteam Futures
You have a curious mindset, the ability to learn fast, think outside the box and think of yourself as solution-oriented.