Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Dit jaar organiseert Tweakers alweer voor de dertiende keer de Tweakers Awards, de publieksprijs voor de beste technologie- en elektronicaproducten. Laat je stem gelden en maak kans op een Google Stadia Premiere Edition, Nintendo Switch inclusief Mario Kart of een setje Sony WF-1000XM3 in-ear oordoppen.
TMNS · Standplaats: 's-Gravenhage · 11 december 2019
Frontend Software Engineer
Digital Consulting Permanent contract Den Haag Netherlands
Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Market conform - Lease car - Bonus structure - Technical Communities
• Are you able to share your knowledge and experience in engineering and developing enterprise frontend applications, using various technologies and tools?
• Would you like to work directly with the business users to gather and document technical requirements?
• Devoteam is a gold partner of Google, Red Hat, and Microsoft and delivers value to well-known customers in telecom, energy, media and financial branches by running or contributing to various projects and roles: you will never get bored!
If you have
• several years' experience as a Frontend Software Engineer building frontend solutions and web applications.
• working experience with HTM, & CSS and CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap or Foundation)
• experience with testing frameworks, with the ability to build frontend applications following test-driven development approach.
• Good understanding of backend development and APIs (SOAP/REST & XML/JSON) with ability to build API driven frontend applications.
• Basic understanding of databases, both relational and NoSQL.
• Good understanding of code versioning processes and source control tools. Working experience with GIT or GIT-based version control tools.
• Understanding of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
• Good understanding of DevOps practices including continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts.
• hold a degree n Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent to this.
• gained experience in building applications that exploits the advantages of cloud platforms with a basic understanding of cloud delivery models.
• have experience with one of the major Cloud platforms Azure, AWS, Google).
• have an understanding of microservices architecture principles and patterns.
• Have experience in working with containers (Docker) and container management platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm) and an understanding of Enterprise Integration and API Management concepts.
Devoteam is an international IT consultancy company. We have more than 7.200 colleagues in 18 countries of which around 250 are located in the Netherlands. We are dedicated to helping our clients win their digital battles. We build IT infrastructure and solutions and ensure teams are along for the ride.
Our units Technology Services, Strategy Consulting and Program Management are 100% focused on improving the business performance of our clients by making their companies truly digital.
What we offer you
• A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a
genuine interest in technology.
• Team spirit and international environment.
• Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
• Career-specific training and certifications.
at Devoteam Futures
You have a curious mindset, the ability to learn fast, think outside the box and think of yourself as solution-oriented.