Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Morrison Express · Standplaats: Son en Breugel · 5 december 2019
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer / IT help desk Representative to support our growth and future business development in Europe.
The candidate will support our warehouses in the region Eindhoven and our offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Maastricht, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Luxemburg, Prague and London.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting, implementing new customer solutions, new software, setup of new operational sites and upgrading IT infrastructure. This encompasses remote and on-site support to Morrisons internal users, systems and backup devices in close coordination with our IT-team in Taiwan.
Do you like to be in a leading position in new projects? We will launch a new Warehouse Management System and Freight Management System in 2020. This is a good opportunity to broaden your horizon and make the difference to improve operational efficiency, enhance the IT infrastructure and improve our customer satisfaction.
The working location is our office in Son en Breugel, but the job requires traveling to other offices in Europe. You will report directly to our European IT Head.
We are looking for a candidate:
- Who has knowledge about IT infrastructure and IT help desk functions
(a detailed list of requirements can be provided upon request).
- Who has a completed education in Information Technology
(minimum Bachelor degree)
- Who has basic knowledge of logistics processes in warehousing or freight forwarding.
- Who has a high sense of responsibility and problem solving mindset?
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefit package in line with experience and industry standard.
- A team of enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues to drive continuous improvement and growth within Morrison Europe.
- A part within our global network of 75 offices around the world including travelling and training programs to keep knowledge up to date.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Henssen: +31-85-0060130, firstname.lastname@example.org.