Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
IT Equals 3 · Standplaats: Amsterdam · 25 november 2019
The Finance Transformation consultant works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives.
They advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
The organisation and its consultants, empower finance functions to become more insightful and true business partners.
They are trusted advisors in close and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and analytics, and all other areas of finance.
Our client is a Dutch startup located in Amsterdam.
The company helps organizations of all sizes improve their performance by streamlining processes and implementing systems for consolidation, reporting, integrated business planning, forecasting and data analytics. They give customers insight into the heartbeat of their business and act upon it.
The company believes in BOARD as 'THE' BI/EPM tooling to help organizations with the transformation of their finance function.
As a consultant, you’ll get the opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within the company.
Work you’ll do:
The consultant will be responsible for
• Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
• Consulting with clients on budgeting and planning best practices
• Working with end users to document the business requirements and create technical solutions based on functional requirements - with attention to detail
• Implementing budgets, forecasts and reports within BOARD (=enterprise performance management tool)
• Analyzing financial models and reports (both spreadsheet and non-spreadsheet-based models)
• Responding to client support questions and requests via phone and email
• Interacting with BOARD product development team to troubleshoot client problems and resolving client questions
• Be part of a dynamic team that offers global (enterprise / corporate) financial solutions, operational support and opportunity to lead change through the company.
Het bedrijf biedt: