You'll work inbetween IT and company processes as a Business Consultant Dynamics AX/365 within Fagron and you'll be a advizing partner for their subsidiaries. In your role as Business Consultant you are a key element when it comes to looking for new business opportunities.
Your mission is to analyze business needs and to convert those needs into functional requirements. You also manage implementations with the aim of transposing the business requirements into IT applications like Microsoft Dynamics AX in an optimum manner.
Together with the other consultants you are responsible for various Dynamics 365 AX Finance implementations at home and abroad.
We are looking for someone who can switch quickly, who can include others in their vision and way of thinking, who thinks in solutions and who is above all enthusiastic and energetic. You can make the difference.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Analyze and define the business requirements, so the project development can start, considering the technical feasibility, the budget, the timing, the existing architecture and the quality requirements;
- Convert requirements into functional specifications, basis for the technical analysis and the work program;
- Implement the entire project ranging from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the implementation;
- Train internal users so they efficiently use the applications;
- Serve as account manager for companies as well as promoting the Information Management strategy;
- Continuously promote and stimulate the development and the improvement of quality regarding the IT applications.
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.
* You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable position;
* Experience with processes in Finance or Supply chain/Logistics;
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 is a must;
* Knowledge of Prince2, Lean, Scrum and/or Agile methodologies;
* Ability to lead cross border projects;
* Ability to bring innovative solutions and work independent in a result driven culture;
* Business process knowledge;
* An excellent command of the English language, spoken and written. And another EU language is a plus.
Fagron is the world's leading pharmaceutical compounding company and offers prescribers the broadest possible range of therapeutic options. They are commited to improving the lives of millions of people across the world by developing unique concepts and innovitve solutions to meet the growing global demand for customised medication. They focus on personalized medicine so they can help everyone with medicine based on their needs.
The focus within the company is innovation and digitizing. They have to concentrate on new digital techniques to remain the world's leading company in their branche. One of the programmes where they are busy with is the implementation of Dynamics 365. They are looking for a Business Consultant Dynamics AX/365 for their Rotterdam global services office to take Fagron to the next level and to facilitate the implementation as good as possible.
22 november 2019
Automatisering / Internet
Contribute to a international ERP implementation
Company with a focus on innovation and digital
32 - 40 uur per week