Imagine this: working on a great product, for an even greater company with a strong track record in Europe. You help us build our brand internationally, by creating not only fancy but also effective visuals, videos and designs. Is that a smile on your face? Good! Now keep on reading.
Rotterdam, full-time, starting ASAP
You are a Graphic Designer with Motion Design Skills. Your responsibility? Creating design concepts across our digital platforms and help the Marketing team with bringing ideas to life, while ensuring consistency of the VONQ Brand.
With your ‘customer first’ approach, your eye for details and amazing design skills, you will play an important role in growing our brand. You create mouth-watering visuals with animations and make sure our brand, website and marketing materials are up-to-date and on brand. Your designs will help us tell our story to the recruitment industry. Isn’t that cool?
So, what do we do at VONQ?
With our recruitment marketing technology we help recruiters target and attract the right applicants. It’s not only time saving, it’s also cost efficient and very effective. How?
- It has a data-driven recommendation engine advising the right mix of online media channels
- Recruiters can easily distribute all their jobs to thousand of channels in more than 75 countries worldwide!
- It’s a self-serving platform with an Analytics dashboard to constantly optimise the campaign results
- You get our recruitment marketing technology on top of mind of recruiters!
This is what it takes:
- Design and adapt marketing concepts and materials for the marketing and sales teams that will help them achieve business goals
- Create a unified and consistent execution across all channels and audiences
- Collaborate closely with our copywriter to create the best customer cases, videos and one pagers
- Team up with the marketing campaign managers in the Netherlands, UK and Germany to create effective graphics for social media, online ads, landing pages and exhibition stand designs
- Manage ongoing design projects and maintain tight deadlines. Keep projects on track!
- Present your work with confidence, rally people around ideas and sell concepts to key stakeholders
- A degree in a creative field such as graphic/digital design, fine arts, visual communication or similar
- 2 to 3 years experience working within a digital environment, in-house agency team or creative agency
- Good English skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Figma or similar programs
- Ability to work in line with established brand design guidelines
So, what’s in it for you?
- Motion skills and knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premier or similar is a big plus!
- Experience with HTML, CSS and CMS
Let us start by saying that this is a big opportunity for you! We are about to expand throughout Europe, and you will be there right at the start of this growth. You will get the chance to take ownership and grow together with us. You will be working at the absolute forefront of recruitment marketing innovation, together with a team that believes in doing things differently. And there is more:
Is it you we are looking for?
- A good salary and 8% holiday allowance
- 100% commuting expenses compensation
- Unlimited paid holidays (yep, you read that right!)
- Pension contribution
- Time and budget for training, and more
- You get to work at the European leading company in the Recruitment industry!
Great! We can’t wait to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the 'Apply'
button. Questions? Let us know! Call Marlies (Head of Marketing) via +31(0)6 51 25 65 82.Agencies hold your horses: unsolicited CV’s are dropped by our SPAM filters.
14 november 2019
Marketing / PR / Communicatie
Design / Creatie / Journalistiek
Uitzend / Detachering / W&S
32 - 40 uur per week