Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
Timing · Standplaats: Enschede · 4 november 2019
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products (mainly inbound), via different communication channels. He/she gives information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. The Customer Service Representative also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
The main tasks of a Customer Service Representative are:- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.- Provide good customer service with the aid of high quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Speaks and writes fluently English and Dutch. Speaking another third European language is a plus.- A high Interest in Consumer Electronics, Networking architecture, Computer Hardware and/or Software (technical test is part of the selection procedure).
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
- Minimum of MBO (vocational) work and thinking level.
- Communicative and service orientated.
- Highly accurate and analytical skills.
An enthusiastic, internationally orientated work environment, high quality training programs and good career opportunities.
* starting salary: € 9,44 an hour;
* reimbursement of travel cost;
* office in the citycentre of Enschede;
* full-time and part-time job possibilities;
* a wide range of opening hours;
The contact center is a young, open and innovative organization.
It provides high-quality service to European customers (consumers and professionals) of leading electronics producers.
For instance: technical support for tablets, monitors, televisions, routers, etc.