Tweakers maakt gebruik van cookies, onder andere om de website te analyseren, het gebruiksgemak te vergroten en advertenties te tonen. Door gebruik te maken van deze website, of door op 'Ga verder' te klikken, geef je toestemming voor het gebruik van cookies. Wil je meer informatie over cookies en hoe ze worden gebruikt, bekijk dan ons cookiebeleid.
High Voltage Engineering Europa B.V. · Standplaats: Amersfoort · 23 oktober 2019
High Voltage Engineering Europa B.V. is a high-tech company specialized in the development and manufacturing of custom-build linear DC particle accelerators for scientific and industrial applications. We are established in Amersfoort since 1959 and we have approximately 80 employees.
To further strengthen our software department we are looking for an experienced and energetic
PLC & Python Software Engineer
As software developer you develop new features for our high tech particle accelerators. These accelerators are all unique, customized and complex and have a high grade of automation. Within our informal company the software department is the one that brings these extreme machines to life. We are not only controlling the individual electronic and mechanical parts but also add features that help our customers achieve their goals. You will be involved all the way from the conception of the system till end of testing. You’re challenge will be to translate the vision on the system into working high quality software which fit the needs of our customers worldwide. This is typically done in collaboration with physics, electronics and mechanics.
Keywords: PLC (structured text), Beckhoff TwinCAT, Python, Qt, SOA, OO, SOLID, SVN, Automated testing, CI, Scrum
· 4 years of experience in a company that does hardware automation
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Industrial Automation or a comparable education
· You have experience with PLC programming using textual languages (IEC 61131-3)
· You have experience in Python or a comparable language
· You have a good sense of responsibility and have a pro-active attitude
· You are acquainted with an Agile/Scrum software development process and have proven experience with software development
· Experience with Beckhoff TwinCAT is highly advantageous
· Experience with motion control is an advantage
What we offer
· Lots of opportunities to broaden your knowledge and to take yourself and the company to a higher level.
· Competitive salary
· 32-40 hour work week
· 40 days off (27 vacation and 13 ADV)
· Retirement plan
· Active staff association (Personeelsvereniging)
· To apply for this position, please send your CV and a Cover Letter by e-mail to PO@highvolteng.com.
· For more information contact: Belinda van der Pluijm (HRM), phone: +31-33-4619741