For our client GS1 we are looking for a Projectleider!
* Develop business case and obtain commitment. You create business cases for new projects based on customer needs.
* Set up project plan. You prepare a project approach and plan for new (sub) projects. You regularly coordinate this with your client.
* Coordinate the (sub) project team. You coordinate all project stakeholders of your project, escalate if necessary and report on progress and milestones.
* Implement solution. You implement the final project result in close consultation with colleagues from (key) account manager in the sector.
* Following market developments. Thanks to your extensive network you obtain relevant customer information and you follow market, sector product developments closely. You take this information with you in your projects and share it with internal and external stakeholders.
If you start working as a Projectleider with us, you will end up in a pleasant, informal working environment with a great deal of attention for training and development. You can properly train and develop your project leader skills. The vacancy of Project Officer is a position for at least 32 hours a week at the Amstelveen location.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in leading IT / software development related projects within a business and professional environment
* Completed higher professional education, for example information engineering, technical business administration, business administration informatics
* Experience with project management methods such as Prince2 and Agile / Scrum is an advantage
* Experience with testing (TMAP) is an advantage
* Organized, result-oriented and clear communicator, fluency in the Dutch language is a MUST
* Good networker and relationship builder
Our client GS1 offers (international) standards for unique identification and for recording and sharing data. GS1 does this with barcodes, central article databases and electronic communication. They work with around 70 colleagues in a broad and international field. As a not-for-profit organization, they have been bringing their customers (retailers, suppliers and logistics service providers) together for more than 40 years to make sector-wide agreements on identifying, recording and sharing information. This allows their customers to work more efficiently and in this way they can best serve their customers. We believe that collaboration in the chain is a key to improving efficiency and effectiveness. For more about us, visit their website.
All employees experience a great deal of freedom in the fulfillment of their role and there is ample opportunity for growth and personal development, among other things through ample opportunities for training and education. An informal working atmosphere in which teams collaborate a lot with each other creates positive challenges. In addition, there are excellent secondary employment conditions.
23 oktober 2019
Automatisering / Internet
Overheid / Non-profit
32 - 40 uur per week